XVIII

THURSDAY:: PROM PT 3.
(LEXI & FEZ)

fez smiled, "here let me." He took out his wallet and decided to pay for the dress. "W-what are you doing?" Lexi asked. "Look prom is your big day and this dress is very special since I picked it for you to wear to prom, I should  buy it as a gift for you too." Lexi's face got all red  and she couldn't help but smile, "wow that's really sweet of you, thanks fez."

The woman wrapped up the dress in a bag. "Thank you for shopping here!" She gave the bag to fez. Lexi, hugged him tightly, "your honestly such a great person, which is why I've decided on something."

"What's that?" Fez asked while walking out back to the car with lexi. "Well I know you already finished high school like a long time ago but, it'd be nice if you could go to the prom with me."

"Would I even be allowed in?"

"Well anyone who's a date is allowed in I just have to buy two tickets for me and you."she looked at him.

They both got into the car, "I'd love to go to prom with you."

"I was already planning ahead so I bought you this..I didn't expect that you'd buy me the dress, though I did get you something as well." Lexi gave him a big box and giggled.

"Wow Lexi you didn't have to do all this." He opened up the box and there was a suit and a tie inside. "I love it I can't Wait to wear it gon' be looking all nice and shit." They both laughed.

Lexi and fez decided to go grab dinner and they were both talking about things they'd usually talk about, whenever they called or spent time together, their future and life ahead where they saw themselves years from now, and every time it would just get more exciting because they saw themselves being together even years from now.

After a delicious meal together fez drove Lexi home, she indeed had such a fun time and couldn't wait for the prom. "I really enjoyed today thank you, text me when your home okay?"

"Will do." Fez waves at Lexi when she got out the car, he waits for her to go inside safely and then drives off.

FEZ'S SUIT: