XX

FRIDAY:: PROM PT 5
(MADDIE & KAT)

Since Maddie was going to prom single, she felt more independent and different, though she was going single she wasn't alone because kat was going single too and so they both decided to go together.

After the whole Cassie incident kat and Maddie became inseparable they were basically best friends now, kat was way better than Cassie and wouldn't ever betray Maddie like that, she knew better.

Things weren't going well with Ethan and so kat had decided to break things off, well Ethan and kat both mutually broke things off but it didn't end up in a good note because they weren't friends either they just basically passed each other in the hallways and would not even bother to look at each other.

Kat didn't Ethan she decided she was better off without him and she told Maddie the same thing, "Maddie your better off without Nate, he was bad for you and now your finally free, your independent woman, so let's go get our dresses, cause we are gonna be the most sexiest bitches at the prom."

Maddie didn't doubt this for a second and hugged kat. "Bitch your my soulmate for life." She told kat, they both went in there and choose their dresses.

Maddie prom dress was a light purple, long sleeve silky dress with, knots at the front of her boobs, and her dress was sexy enough to show her thighs and cleavage, it was perfect. "Girl you look hot as fuck that's the one I'm telling you." Kat told Maddie.

Meanwhile Kat's dress was a bit more simple it was a long black halter neck slit dress which showed most of her boobs, and some of her thighs as well, she looked stunning, "Kat you look like a bad bitch I'm certain we will look so fine ooh!" Maddie told kat.

They both paid for their dresses and went home together kat decided she would sleepover with Maddie because prom was tomorrow and they'd be able to get ready together, they had already did their hair at the salon before going dress shopping.

Now all they had to do was wait for the final day, prom.

MADDIE'S DRESS:

KAT'S DRESS: