X

eliza woke up next to rue she didn't know what this feeling was, she has never had this feeling before. You all know the kind of feeling i am talking about, the one where  you feel this joy and excitement waking up to a person sleeping next to you because just seeing there body next to yours makes you feel like your the luckiest person to wake up next to them and especially them.

rue slowly opened her eyes seeing that eliza was staring at her. "hey.." rue said in a soft voice getting up and looking at her. "hey..how did you sleep?" eliza smiles warmly. "i don't know it depends, i feel like absolute shit this morning.." rue said looking at her. "but maybe you can make me feel better." rue told her looking into her eyes.

Eliza stares back into hers and slowly leans closer to her. Rue slowly kisses her deeply while pulling off eliza's top and helping her undo her bra.

Eliza wasn't sure yesterday about when rue kissed her, but now she was sure rue was falling for her and eliza was indeed falling for her too.

rue and eliza continued to kiss, eliza then helps rue with her top off as well. they passionately tongue kiss, rue slowly pulls away and kisses eliza's cheeks, jawline, her neck, and her chest. she slowly moves down on eliza slowly taking off eliza's shorts and panties as she looks up at eliza. 

eliza was so aroused she bit her lip when making eye contact with rue who was kissing eliza's inner thighs  before she grabbed eliza's leg and started licking her clit slowly, eliza let out a loud moan unable to resist how good it feels when rue slowly tastes her. 

she plays with rue's hair while rue started licking and sucking her clit faster, slowly putting a finger inside of eliza while she continued to nibble on eliza's clit. 

eliza started to moan even louder pulling rue's hair a bit, rue decides to speed up the pace fingering her faster and rougher while she tasted her. eliza rolled her eyes back unable to stop she was a moaning mess of how good rue's tongue felt glazing against her vagina. 

her juices were flowing everywhere and she had become so wet, "i am..gonna cum..i'm so close"eliza said moving around feeling rue's tongue slowly enter her vulva hole, she gripped the bed sheets moaning and screaming. "fuck rue, im cumming!"

eliza cums everywhere and rue licks her clean smiling rue then  goes up to her and kisses her passionately letting eliza have a taste of her ownself. 

they both got naked and took a bath together, rue was on top of eliza riding her in the shower, their bodies rubbing against each other kissing deeply, and their both a wet moaning mess. 

so close to their limit rue goes faster and harder. "oh fuck eliza..i am gonna cum!" rue says between the hot and passionate kiss while their breast and clits rub against each other.

eliza sucks on rue's tongue and kisses her more passionately and between kisses, "im cumming too!!" they both scream and moan louder as they cum together. 

eliza and rue helped each other wash off and when they were finally done they both got out and changed before rue left she made sure to give eliza one more kiss.