XXI

SATURDAY:: PROM PT 6

It was the big day and everyone was rushing and getting ready tickets were already bought and people were preparing for prom, getting their hair done, their makeup done etc.

The usual things needed to get done to look your best for the big day the one moment of high school you can't forget, people already had limos that were gonna pick them up, expensive but they had to show up their best.

Though rue and Eliza weren't gonna do all of that, rue's mom was driving the both of them to prom. Rue and Eliza  both got ready in their makeup and dresses upstairs in rue's room.

"You are so gorgeous..babe." Rue told eliza.

"So are you honey, tonight is gonna be the best night."

They both walk down stairs as rue mom and Eliza dad looked at them in awe, they looked so perfect together both amazingly complimenting one another.

"You both are just stunning." Rue's mom said. "I know right they are so grown up now." Eliza's father replied.

Gia looked at her sister and Eliza, "wow, I can't wait for the day I go to prom in a beautiful dress too."

"Your day will come hun." Her mother replied.

"Alright get together let's pose for the picture." Rue's mom grabbed her phone and took a picture of both rue and Eliza, they held each other.

She took another picture where they both kissed each other.

Rue's mother got her car started and they both got in the car driving off to prom.

Maddie and kat were done getting ready putting on their beautiful dresses and getting their makeup done, touching up their hair to make sure it was perfect.

Maddie and Kat were both smoking weed in the back of the limo laughing, "let's get this party started."
Maddie told kat, "oh fuck yeah." Kat said.

They both took selfies together in the limo with their blunt in their hands and posted it on their feed, the caption said "getting high before prom".

Fez picked Lexi up in his car and drove to prom, he was already in his black suit looking perfect and Lexi looked stunning as always, she looked like a queen on this night to fez. "Tonight is gonna be lit." Fez told lexi. "Hell yeah!!" Lexi said smiling at fez.

Everyone arrived at prom and there were girls with pretty prom dresses everywhere and guys with their lovely suits, everyone was looking stylish, there was punch and music playing loudly everywhere, and of course tons and tons of food.

"May I have this dance?" Fez told Lexi. "Yes you may."

The song, "be my baby" by the Ronetts we're playing.

They were Both already having such a fun time dancing and drinking punch, in the punch was alcohol one of the popular dudes mixed alcohol with the punch when no one was looking.

Maddie and kat were dancing too having the time of their lives, spinning each other around. "fuck guys." Kat said. "Yeah fuck them we don't need them!" Maddie said getting turnt the fuck up with kat.

Meanwhile rue and Eliza were dancing and holding each other close in each other's arms, "I think there's something in the punch."

"Wait what?" Rue asked.

"There's alcohol!!!" Eliza said laughing.

"I knew it tasted funny!!"

Fez took Lexi home early because he wanted to watch a movie with her and they ended up kissing each other, things took a turn but it was, the beginning of Lexi and fez.

Meanwhile kat and Maddie left to go smoke some more weed and they both talked about a lot with each other, before finally going home and falling asleep in the same bed.

Cassie was at home she didn't go to prom she was with her mom crying while her mom tried to
Make her feel better, but there's only so much you can do for someone who's misreble with their life.

HOURS LATER.
After dancing and having a good time the rest of the night was such a blur, both rue and Eliza went back to a hotel to spend the night together.

They both took a drunk shower together touching each other's bodies and feeling the warmth of the water against their skin kissing each other.

Once they were out they both laid on the bed together. "I love you a lot, I'm so glad you came into my life." Eliza said to rue

"I love you too..I am so glad I met you." Rue told eliza.

They embraced each other in bed, never letting each other go, finally rue was happy and things got much better for her, even though some days weren't the best, there was a lot of good change which rue needed, her happiness was Eliza and if she had eliza nothing else really mattered.

Eliza kissed her and held her close rue was her life, she had never met someone so beautiful and amazing but she knew rue was the one whom she'd want to spend the rest of her life with.

This was the love story of Rue and Eliza.

THE END.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘌𝘶𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢: 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯. 🎉