XVII

LATER THAT DAY.

THURSDSY:: PROM PT 2.
(LEXI & FEZ)

Fez came to pick Lexi up, Cassie looks at lexi and laughs. "Where are you going all dressed up? You don't even go out that much." Cassie said to Lexi.

"Fez is picking me up he's taking me dress shopping for prom.." Cassie nodded, "why do you trust him so much?..he's literally a-"

"Why do you even care? I'm happy, I think that's all that matters now if you excuse me Cassie, I have a dress to find for prom and he's right outside."

Cassie for the first time was jealous of her sister, her sister had it all, I mean ever since the play she wasn't a nobody anymore, people knew her face they recognize her I mean she was the iconic Lexi Howard for writing a play that well caught many peoples eyes.

Lexi always lived in her sisters shadow but anymore, she was known to the rest of school as this cool person who people actually liked and agreed with. She was definitely vocal about how she felt with the play and all, many people loved her honesty, thought she was a savage too for telling it like it is even when it did in fact involve her sister and the others.

Cassie had never felt more Miserable in her life nate had left her, she wasn't best friends with Maddie anymore and quite frankly none of the other girls were speaking to her even her sister that she sees almost everyday in her own home barely speaks to her now, I mean can we blame these people though? Cassie is a wreck.

Even though, she was wrong in many situations her mother was the only person who could 100% be there for her, because let's face it, it's her mother after all.

Every mother wants the best for their child even when their child did wrong, because a mother cares deeply for their child despite what situation their child gets tangled up in, and this was a big mess   But even through thick and thin her mother would always be her number one supporter, so if many people hate her, her mother would say screw it, 'I'll be the one person who doesn't.'

"You look really nice for dress shopping." Fez told Lexi in his monotonous voice. "Haha am I too overdressed you know cause I was thinking we could probably get a bite to eat or go do something fun after we go dress shopping..you know like a date?"

Fez's face turned slightly red as he helped her inside his car, "yeah I would love that whatever you want Lexi." This was really the first time they both were going on a real date, of course they both knew there was a spark there but it was never ignited, because they were both too busy caught up in different situations.

Fez was in a bundle of mess the last time when the police came knocking down on his door, he did in fact go to jail but an old friend had bailed him out, someone who was close to his grand mother.

He managed to get himself out of that mess, meanwhile his little brother ashtray was in the hospital, fez had many things on his mind about the situation but it's a good thing he has Lexi.

[MONTAGE OF LEXI TRYING ON DRESSES]

Lexi tried on a tons of dresses and fez decided to rate each and every one of them even though, no matter what Lexi wore to fez she was stunning in almost anything she had tried on.

He didn't even know what dress to help her choose well, it's always hard to choose a dress when it came down to things like this but they ended up finding the perfect dress within the right time. "I think definitely this one." He said smiling.

The dress that was chosen was a red dress, one that you'd only see in those fairytale movies and right now it felt as though she was in a fairy tail movie and fez was her prince.

LEXI'S DRESS: