Four: So Everything is Okay?

Kenma was sure kuroo wouldn't accidentally tell bokuto, unless he does that thing he does where he tells bokuto a little bit too much while they talk about.. whatever they talk about. But he didn't think kuroo would do that with a secret this big, he never had before. He couldn't now, especially because this could make or break their friendship with bokuto and Akaashi.
"Hey Kenma, are you good?"
Kenma looks up at bokuto, startled from not realizing he was there, "Oh, sorry I zoned out a bit"
"Were you thinking about making out with Kuroo" Bokuto says with a smirk
Kenma blushes at this comment "I was not!"
"You totally were" Kuroo says from behind Kenma
"Oh my Lord you two are so annoying" Kenma slouches down into the couch
"Tell me about it" Akaashi shouts from his desk
"C'mon kenma you know you like it"
"I dont, you're both very, very annoying" kenma try's to keep his "I'm mad" look but between kuroo and bokuto he breaks and let's out a small laugh.
"See! I knew you weren't mad"
Kenna ignores Kuroo and pulls out his phone.
2:09pm, maybe he should go get ready to stream, considering he was scheduled to start at 3:30
"I'm gonna go prepare for my stream upstairs, if you need anything try to talk to me before 3:30, k?"
"Okay! See ya kenma" bokuto yells
Kenna heads upstairs, maybe he'll ask Kuroo if they can tell them today? They seem happy and maybe today will work. Kenna had the most courage that he'd ever had today and maybe that courage will get him the right answer from the other two.

Sorry this one was short, and a day late. My bad!!