Five: Actually??

After Kenma finished his stream he headed downstairs, Bokuto and Akaashi were still here considering that he could hear voices coming from the living room. He walks into the room, Akaashi is the only one who notices though, the other two are too wrapped up in their conversation.
Kenma smiles at Akaashi then grabs kuroos arm and drags him to the kitchen.
"Ok, I've thought this over and I think we should tell Akaashi and Bokuto about our feelings today."
Kuroo was standing there, like an idiot, staring at Kenma. He was surprised that kenma wanted to tell them.
"Are you sure? One hundred percent sure? Because if so I don't mind but I just don't want you to back out at the last moment."
"I'm sure, I am nervous but I want to get this done and over with, especially if they reject us."
"Okay then, when do you want to tell them? They're leaving at 9 which is in 2 hours."
"I don't really care, just tell me me before you you it, please."
"Of course" kuroo smiles at Kenma
They head back to the living room.
"Heyy! They're back!" Bokuto says
Akasshi had moved to go sit with Bokuto at some point while they were talking.
"Yep! We had to talk about something real quick!" Kuroo jumps into the chair.
They all continue to talk for a bit. Kenma notices that kuroo gives him a nod, that probably means that he's going to tell them. I mean, it's better that he's saying it and not
me I'd probably break down on the spot
"So Bokuto, Keiji"
"I thought I told you to call me akaashi, not Keiji"
"Sorry, sorry, but anyways there's something I, no, we need to tell you." Kuroo looks at kenma one more time to make sure he has consent from him
"And we are completely serious about what I am going to say, and you don't have to agree but I fe it's still important to tell you."
Akaashi nods his head, "go on"
Bokuto looks very intently at kuroo
"Kozu and I were wondering if" kuroo sighs "If you wanted to join our relationship? Polyamous, obviously and you don't have to agree, I don't expect you to"
Akaashi looks a bit startled by what kuroo just said.
Bokuto speaks up "You're kidding, you've got to be, Kaashi did you tell him??"
"I would never, not without your permission"
Kenma tilts his head a bit "Tell us about what?"
"You want me to tell them Bo?"
Bokuto nods his head
"Maybe a month or two ago bokuto told me that he had feelings for you and kuroo but still loved me, we talked about it a bit but we were still kind of unsure of what to do. I thought about it for a while and I've always had feelings for all of you but my feelings have been a bit stronger for Bokuto."
Kenma let's out a huge sigh and a tear falls down his cheek. Kuroo walks over.
"Hey, hey what's wrong Kozu?"
"I-i was so scared they would think we were weird, that I was weird and that I'd lose some of the closest friends over ever had." Kenma leans into kuroo "I'm so glad that didn't happen."
Kuroo gives kenma a huge hug.
While this was happening akaashi and bokuto were talking and bokuto said,
"Yes, our answer is yes."
Kuroo turns around
"To being in the relationship?"
"Mhm Bo and I have talked about the idea of this fir months and I have wanted this for so, so long so yes, we'd love to."
Kenma gets up and hugs the two boys
"Thank you, so much"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not having a new part out last week! I had no motivation to write anything. So I hope this one kind of makes up for it? Anyways have a good day!! Byw this is not the last part

Word count: 655