Extra: Kageyama and Hinata

AN: This is based off of what Akaashi and him talked about last chapter.

Tobio Pov:

It's a few hours after the big hangout and i'm planning on telling Shoyo now, i just can't wait. We're not doing much and neither of us are tense or anything like that. But i have to text Keiji before to make sure What i'm going to say sounds okay.

Keiji

Me:
I'm going to tell Shoyo today.
I'm very nervous.

Keiji:
Don't be!
Everything will work out fine
I'm sure of it

Me:
I just wanted to tell you what i'm going to say.
So im gonna be like "Shoyo can i talk to you"
"I've thought this through and i think i have a crush on Kei and Tadashi.
So i've been wondering if you'd be interested in a polyamorous relationship with them?
Is that good

Keiji:
That sounds fine
Good luck tobio!

Me:
thank you.

It's about 8 now and i'm almost ready to tell Shoyo. I've been rehearsing in my head wht i'm going to say and hopefully what he's going to say. I think i'm ready.
"Hey shoyo?" He was sitting on the couch watching Big hero 6. That's his favorite movie.
"Yeah tobio?" He turned his head but his eyes were still on the movie.
"Can we talk? It's .... important."
He immediately paused the movie and turned towards me. "What's up? Is something wrong?"
"Nothing's wrong it's just um," I took a deep breath, i can do this. Just remember what Keiji told you "So, i've thought this through for a bit and i think i'm ready to tell you."
He had a bit of fear in his eyes. I hope he doesn't think we're breaking up. "....Okay?"
"So i um, I think i have a crush on two other people?" Shoyo almost seemed taken aback from this. "But i still like you! I just wanted to know if you would be willing to try Polyamory?"
Shoyo sat there for a bit. "Well ... It entirely depends on who the people are. I'm not opposed to the idea of polyamory i just need to know who."
I knew i left something out "Oh! shit yeah I left out the most important part." he laughed a bit "It's actually, Kei and Tadashi?"
"Oh," He grabbed my hands. "I'm not sure how well i'd be able to handle Kei every day. But because i love you, i'm willing to try." He wrapped his hands around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.
"I love you too, Shoyo"

Keiji

Me:
Hey
Thank you
Shoyo is willing to try

________________________________________________________________________________

Next day

"So we're meeting at the cafe in like 30 minutes, right?"
"Uh yeah." I wasn't aware my hands were shaking. I've been extremely nervous all day. Shoyo must've caught on to this because he walked over and grabbed my hands.
"Hey, no matter what happens we still have eachother." I smiled at him.

At the cafe

"Hey! Tobio, Shoyo!" Tadashi spotted us from his table. They must have gotten here a bit before us. We walked over to the table and sat down.
"How've you two been? We haven't heard from you in a while." Shoyo asked them.
"We had some slight ... problems" Kei awnsered.
"...Alright?" I said to him.
There seemed to be a lot of awkwardness at the table, it was as if we were just meeting them again.
"So you said you had something to talk to us about?" Tadashi asked.
"Oh yeah, we do" I could feel my hands starting to shake again. I grabbed one of Shoyo's to help. I leaned over and whispered to him "Could you maybe tell them? I'm not sure i could actually say it."
He looked at me and nodded his head. "So, we've been talking about this for a bit and we wanted to know if you," He squeezed my hand tighter. "wanted to be in a polyamorous relationship with us..?"
They didn't say anything. Why weren't they saying anything?
"Could we talk about this for a minute?" Kei asked us and they turned towards eachother.
It took everything in me to stop myself from panicking.
"Hey, tobio. Listen to me. This doesn't neccesairaly mean something bad, their just talking about it. This is a big decision."
I nodded my head. I don't feel like talking.
"So," Tadashi started. "If we agree to this, It'd be like we're all in one big relationship, right?"
"That's right"
"Then..." Kei looked at us. "We'll try it."

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm gonna create a Tsukkiyamakagehina fic now. Cause damn this was fun to wright.
It'll go back to bokuakakuroken in the next chapter, though there may be a few of these bonus chapters sprinkled throughout them.

Word count: 775