Ninteen: Together

AN: I'm planning on making this one super long, so it may be like 3 chapters combined into one. YIPPIE side note, i love the pixies

Around 1 year from last chapter

Akaashi POV (IK IK BUT I LOVE HIM SM ITLL PROB CHANGE POVS THO):

"I've had enough sitting around for one day!" Kozume yelled, this was a surprise because they usually wanted to just sit around. "We're going on a date!" He threw their hands up.
"Hell yeah we are!" Kuroo jumped up and put his shoes on. "Get up you two!" He pointed at us.
I squinted at them, partly because I was confused and partly because i was missing my glasses. "That sounds fun, but what are we doing?"
Koutarou started jumping up and down "We can go on a park date!" He had the biggest smile on his face.
"Alright then, lets do it!" I got up. "But i might need my glasses first" I started searching for them.
I felt someone come behind me and put my glasses on my face. "Found them." Koutarou leaned my head back so i could see him.
"Thank you Koutarou." I smiled and connected our lips. "Upside down kisses feel a lot different, don't ya think?" I gave him one more quick peck and went to get my shoes.
"Alright, let's go!" Tetsurou walked out the door.

When we walk to places we like to hold hands. Though all 4 of us can't because it leaves no room for people to walk around us. So instead we walk in pairs, this time I ended up walking with Tetsurou.
(sorry if i already wrote about this next bit, i can't remember if i did or not LMAO)
"So, how are you doing?" Tetsurou looked at me.
"What do you mean?"
"Like overall, after all this shit thats happened. I just feel like i should check on you, y'know?" He gave me a warm smile
"Oh," I furrowed my eyebrows, I never usually talked about my feelings. "I've been seeing my therapist weekly now. It's been helping a lot, and i'm starting to finally feel like myself again. I'm just glad i have all of you."
Tetsurou looked at me. "Just, let me know if you ever need anything, okay?" We stopped walking for a moment so he could properly see me. "I love you, so, so much Keiji."
I put my hand on his face and smiled at him before i closed the gap between us. "You are such a sap." I jokingly said to him and continued walking.

We still had a bit longer to walk before we got to the park and i wasn't sure what to talk about with Tetsurou. So i had to talk about stupid highschool memories.
"I hated you in highschool dude."
Tetsurou jerked his head in my direction. "Are you serious? Why?!"
"You and Koutarou were to loud when you were together, so i hated everytime he would invite you over." I laughed a bit "Though obviously things have changed a bit sense then."
I wasn't paying attention to where i was walking and i almost tripped over Kozume and Koutarou.
"Keiji, look at the flowers!" I always knew kenma liked plants and things. Koutarou seemed to be just as exited.
"We finally made it to the park." I threw my arms up. "That walk took a lot longer than expected."

We brought everything for a standard picnic, a blanket, a lot of junk food, and Koutarou wanted to bring some extra stuff so that too. It took us a bit of walking around to find a spot where there wasn't too many other people.
"We should go right here!" Tetsurou pointed to a spot that was at the very top of a hill. "It's perfect!"
We set everything up and sat down. "It is so nice up here, i like being away from everyone else." I leaned on Kozume. "I like that it's just us."
"Oh god dammit!" I recognized that voice. "Every time we come here someone else beats us here."
Kenma looked surprised. "Dude! I haven't seen you sense highschool!"
"What's his name again?" I heard Koutarou ask.
"It's Noya, Nishinoya Yuu he was Karasuno's libero? Remember?"
Not far behind him, someone else was coming up the hill. "Yuu, you have got to slow down, i can never keep up with you!" It was Asahi.
"Hey i recognize you! You were Kurasuno's ace right? Is it ashi?" Tetsurou asked him.
"Asahi, and you're Kuroo right?" He shifted his attention to Koutarou. "You're Bokuto, i've seen you play on MSBY. You guys team is so cool!"
Koutarou's eyes lit up. "Hell yeah we are!" He walked over to him and they started their own conversation.
"Keiji, Tetsurou come here, I want you guys to properly meet Noya." He gestured to us.