THE GHOST THAT HAUNTS ME - 2 [M]

Chaeyoung slowly cracks her eyes open but closes it back just as she fights back a wave of nausea. Her mouth felt parched and she realized she was having a hangover.

Aishh, why did I drink so much yesterday?

Then she snaps her eyes wide open as she remembers last night's events.

"Are you awake?", she hears a voice ask.

----------

Park Chaeyoung belonged to a family of shamans.

While her family stopped practicing generations ago, they still had certain gifts that were passed down to them.

Some were powerful enough to banish spirits, some could act as vessels for a spirit, and some only sensed spirits.

Like her cousin Irene.

Chaeyoung had assisted in finding an apartment for Irene. But her cousin had informed her that she decided not to move in when she sensed a spirit there. Irene really didn't want to associate herself with any kind of supernatural beings. Irene decided to stay with Chae for a while until she could find a new apartment when Chaeyoung suggested an idea.

Chaeyoung had fallen in love with the apartment she and Irene had found for her. And she didn't mind living with a few spirits. She was used to it. She saw hundreds of them everyday and still went on with her life like it was ordinary.

When she suggested that they switch their apartments with each other, Irene thought she was mad. But thinking back on how happy Rosie was when she saw the apartment when they went house hunting... She wasn't really surprised. Plus, her cousin was more comfortable around ghosts than she ever was. Rosie always pretended like they were non-existent while Irene would run the other direction if she sensed any kind of spirits.

So it seemed like a win-win situation.

Chaeyoung had been very happy on the day she was moving in.

So far no ghosts. She thinks to herself as she makes her way into the living room.

She couldn't help but look around happily at the house that was now hers. There was just something about this place that called to her.

But first, she should find out how many spirits were here. She can drool over the apartment later.

She checks every room, leaving the bedroom for last.

As she opens the door she immediately spots the ghost standing in the middle of the room.

Chaeyoung looked around the room with a bright smile not indicating that she saw him.

She received a call from her unnies and Lisa, with them promising to drop by and help her unpack.

Just as she returns to her room, the ghost knocks over a box. Intentionally.

Great! She was stuck with an immature ghost. She frowns and looks over at him quickly. Well.. a cute immature ghost.

She makes a stupid excuse out loud as an explanation for the boxes to fall down making the ghost call her a "dumb blonde".

What a fucking asshole. I take back what I said. He was definitely not cute.

THEN she sees him look at her box with all her expensive shoes mischievously and his eyes dart to the iced tea she had left on the bedside table.

OH HELL NOO!! THOSE WERE YSL.

She quickly grabs the cup sipping it on her way out. When she reaches outside she spots a feather duster.

She smiles evilly as a thought comes into her mind.