RIVAL - 1

A/N- This story came to me all of a sudden when I was drinking coffee this morning and I was like- bitch I need to write that shit down! I don't even know where all this energy came from so early in the morning. I stayed up all night today reading this amazing rsk story, so i was sleepy by morning but then- BAM! This plot just came to me and I couldn't stop writing. I know I said I'd update Heart Of Vengeance first but I couldn't help myself. I had to write this first. Hope y'all like it.

Also the book I was reading - SWITCH by the amazing chaeisforkoo

___________________________

It was another day where Chaeyoung was stalking her crush.

She couldn't help but dart her eyes to his lips when he was speaking. It just looked so pink and so so soft.

She tries to listen to what he was saying and hopes he didn't catch her looking at his lips. Jaehyun's eyes sparked as he talked about something. His handsome face was lit up with excitement.

Chaeyoung sighs internally like a true lovesick fool.

In the midst of admiring her crush, she felt someone burning a hole at the back of her head. Chaeyoung knew who it was before she even turned around.

Jeon Jungkook. Her rival. The man was glaring at her. Chaeyoung huffs. Not this man again, trying to ruin her time with Jaehyun.

Whenever he saw her talking with him Jungkook would crash their conversation and divert Jaehyun's attention. He always made sure to insert himself in between them. Get a hint. She thinks to herself.

It was really obvious why he would try to break up their interactions. Why he never left her alone with Jaehyun. Or why he would glare non-stop at her.

Jeon Jungkook was in love with her man. At first she was disappointed whenever Jungkook interrupted her conversations with Jae but soon when it kept happening, she understood why. Jungkook also had a crush on Jaehyun.

Jungkook was her brother's best friend. She had known him from her childhood. Him and Jimin had always been attached at the hip and they always made sure to include her in their games. She liked Jungkook just fine all these years. That is, until he started moving in on Jaehyun.

She wouldn't even have realized it if it weren't for her brother. One day when she was annoyed at Jungkook because he crashed another potential chance for her to bag Jaehyun, she had an interesting conversation with her brother.

__________

Jimin looked lost in thought as he waited for the water to boil to he put his ramen in. Chaeyoung watched as the water boiled to a point where it started overflowing the vessel.

"Yah paboya-"She smacks his head and goes to turn off the stove. "Be aware of your fucking surroundings."

Jimin curses and helps her wipe the water that spilled.

"What were you thinking about so deeply just now?"

Jimin looks at her for a second and blurts out, "Jungkook is gay."

"Since when?"

"Obviously forever dumbass."

"Did he tell you that?"

"He didn't have to. It's so obvious."

"Oppa, making assumptions like this isn't good. That too about your best friend."

"That's just it, Chaeyoung-ah. He's my best friend. I know him better than anyone else and everything's clicking into place."

"What do you mean?"