CONFESSION - 2

A/N- I know I've been gone for quite a while. And for that reason, I'll update once more today.

Also, genuine question, do you guys like big chapters or small chapters?

_______________________________

Chaeyoung was a model child. Or it was what she was told since her childhood.

Oh, what a sweet girl!

The kindest soul you'll ever meet!

There's nothing she can't do.

She's just a kid and she's still the nicest person!

Yes, she was nice. But Chaeyoung thinks the people around her put her up on a pedestal so high that it was physically impossible for her to get down without breaking a few bones. So she stayed the course. Always kind, always good, always compassionate. These weren't things she was opposed to anyway. These were things she believed a decent human being to have. But there were other things her family expected of her. Her community expected of her. Chastity, obedience, and refrainment from any reckless fun.

Chaeyoung was a twenty-two-year-old hot-blooded woman. While she still maintained everything expected of her, it would be stupid to think she didn't have hidden desires that she didn't let anyone see.

Chaeyoung was leaving the church one day after mass when she caught sight of the most ruggedly handsome man. When her eyes dropped to his priest collar, she remembers feeling deflated and utterly sad. Why though? She just saw the guy once. Not like she was gonna fall in love at first sight.

But Chaeyoung still couldn't convince her heart that her infatuation was wrong. In fact, every time she saw him, it grew. It grew to the point of obsession. It grew to the point where she started finding reasons to be around him. A new church program? She was the first one to sign up. The mass? She was the first one at the pew.

Any reason she found to be at the church, she was there front and center. Lately, she was noticing that maybe, her one-sided attraction wasn't that one-sided after all.

First, it was the few times she caught him looking at her. Initially, she brushed it off as her imagination. He is a priest after all. She probably just saw what she wanted to see. Her infatuation with him had grown so big for her to start seeing things apparently. At Least that's what she kept telling herself. But then she started noticing a few other things. He would sometimes linger around her and since her eyes always unwillingly tracked his movements, it was only a short while before she noticed. How could she not? Her eyes were glued to the man.

The more she paid attention, the more she saw.

His lingering touches, the way she knew his eyes traced a path up her skin without even looking. She knew he was watching. She always knew.

If she had been a good person, she would've put an end to it. She knew liking someone wasn't wrong but what she was about to do was wicked.

Chaeyoung was going to tempt fate. She was going to tempt her Priest.

She knew what she had to do once she figured out his schedule in the confessional.

Chaeyoung meticulously planned her visits and her tactics. She was an innocent, chaste girl in almost everyone's eyes. She knew what appealed to him. He would appreciate conservative clothes on her, she knew. The fact that she was covered up made it even more lewd for him. After all, the Forbidden fruit was what the devil used to lure the holiest of them to their downfall. This made her seem more innocent. It left him wondering. What would she be looking like under all that?