THE RUNAWAY BRIDE- 1

THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS- fluff , cursing and comedy.

________________________________________

Park Chaeyoung looks down at herself in the mirror. Was she really doing this?

Getting married to a man she barely knew. She didn't think she'd see the day but here we are.

Who even gets into arranged marriages anymore?

Chaeyoung had always been the dutiful daughter and always followed whatever plans her parents laid out for her.

Since she was a kid whatever she was told to do she would do so without a protest.

Ballet? Done.

Piano lessons? Done.

Med School? Fucking aced that shit.

But marriage? She wanted to draw the line there.

But not everything goes according to plan now, does it?

Her father didn't even consider asking her opinion on the matter. Just called her one day and announced it as if he were just talking about any other news.

At first she couldn't believe it. But soon she realized that her father was not making any jokes.

She WAS in fact set to marry a guy she knew almost nothing about.

They had met, of course. She went on a few dates with the man.

He was decent enough. Pretty good looking. But she did not see her future with him.

The large mahogany doors open, cutting off her thoughts.

She turns back to look at her three friends slipping in.

"Our Chaeyoung-ie looks so pretty. "Jisoo says giving her a once over in her wedding dress.

Lisa and Jennie give each other side eyes before poking at Jisoo.

Huh. They were acting weird.

Something's up but she wasn't sure what.

"What's with this weird energy in the room?', She asks them outright.

Lisa clears her throat, "Are you sure about this?"

"Not this again. I told you guys. I have to do what I have to do. Plus it's not like I can back out now."

"Why the fuck not? Leaving people at the altar isn't a new concept. Yes it would be a bitch move but that only counts when you consent to the marriage and not because your father forced you.", Jennie interjects.

"You guys know I can't do that. Breaking off the wedding would be a luxury. But you know he won't let me. Hell, the only chance I have at getting out of this wedding is if I run away. That too would be a fucking miracle. You see those burly guards stationed outside right? My dad might seem harmless but he will go to any lengths to make sure that this wedding goes through."

The girls all go eerily quiet and start looking at each other again. Jisoo suddenly rushes over to the door and presses her ear against it straining to hear the voices outside. She runs back and huddles all the girls together.

"Okay girls. Tell her." Jisoo orders in a whisper.

"Tell me what?", Chaeyoung whispers back.

Jennie looks at Lisa and Jisoo before continuing, "We're here to hijack the bride."

"EHH?!!"

The girls start shushing her.

"The fuck you talking about? Don't joke about this."