THE RUNAWAY BRIDE- 2

Chaeyoung did NOT approve of Jennie's new boyfriend.

She didn't understand what the girls meant by you'll know it when you see him but he was turning out to get on her nerves for some reason.

Oh right! Must be because the fucker wouldn't stop checking her out when he thinks she isn't looking.

All of this when he's dating my Jennie unnie? Unacceptable.

It was nice of him to provide a getaway car or whatever but he was definitely not the guy for Jennie.

She thought she would ignore his advances till they reached their destination but the guy had to open his mouth, "Whatever your groom did, he'd be hitting himself now. He let such a gorgeous woman go."

Her mouth drops open at the audacity of this man. "Have you no shame? Are you seriously flirting with your girlfriend's friend??! I don't know what Jennie unnie saw in you but as soon as we meet her I'm gonna let her know what a loyal boyfriend you are. HOW. COULD. YOU?", she furiously snaps at him.

Ahh.. so the girl thinks I'm her friend's boyfriend? Jungkook thinks to himself. This should be interesting. For some reason he enjoyed ruffling her feathers. On that note... I'll mess with her a bit more.

He lets a cocky smile take over his face before saying, "Probably cause you're too pretty. I couldn't help myself."

Jungkook watches in fascination as she sputters in disbelief, her cheeks turning red before she angrily looks out the window, muttering to herself about how Jennie could date a shitty guy like him.

Before Jungkook could open his mouth to annoy her more, her phone starts ringing.

Chaeyoung looks down at her phone screen. It was Jennie unnie. She felt an ache in her chest thinking of her amazing friend ending up with an asshole like him.

"Hello unnie."

"YAH PARK CHAEYOUNG!!! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Eh? Unnie I'm in the car with your boyfriend."

"Bitch my boyfriend is right here. What car did you get into?"

"What do you mean unnie? He was waiting outside like you guys said he would and we left."

"Chaeyoung-ah I'm HERE with Jennie and the girls.", she hears a familiar male voice answer from the background.

"Taehyung oppa? WAITTTT. YAH! Oppa, what are you doing there?"

"Rosie, TAE is my boyfriend. That's why we said you'd know him when you saw him."

"TAE?? As in Kim Taehyung? Like OUR FRIEND Kim Taehyung? Jisoo unnie's brother Kim Taehyung??" She asks, still not believing the situation.

"Yes, the very same."

"You guys should have just told me. Why did you all make it sound so vague?!!"

"I don't know, we thought it would be funny for you to find it out this way."

"Holyshit. Wait... if Tae oppa is your boyfriend.... Then who the fuck is this?", Chaeyoung says with wide eyes turning to look at the man who got her away from her wedding.

The man turns his amused doe eyes towards her and winks.

Her hand clams over her mouth thinking of all the rude things that spewed out of it thinking he's Jennie's boyfriend.

"HOLD ON CHAEYOUNG-AHHH!! OMG WHO ARE YOU WITH NOW?? DID YOU GET KIDNAPPED? OMO GUYS, OUR CHAEYOUNG-IE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!",Jennie blasts into the phone.