BULLY ME- 1 [M]

THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS-  (WARNING) smut, strong language, and degradation kink.

High school bully au. Lesgoo!!

________________________________

Chaeyoung leans forward trying to listen to what the boy was saying. Mark had been trying to get her to tutor him for the past week. All those times she had rejected him but he was adamant. Now he took the last resort and started begging her.

"Please Chaeyoung-ah!! If I fail this time too, my parents might actually give me up for adoption."

It's not that Chaeyoung didn't want to help, she did. But she didn't want to tutor someone.  She was ready to do anything else but not this. Yes, she seemed dramatic but she wasn't gonna budge on this.

"Mark, how about this? I know a few people who would love to help you and they're really good tutors-"

"No, I want you.", he says forcefully.

Chaeyoung's head jerks back at his intensity. He was starting to get on her nerves.

Mark on the other hand couldn't for the life of him figure out why Park Chaeyoung wouldn't help him. She was the kindest, most helpful person in their school that everyone adored. She was known to lend a helping hand whenever someone asked for it. That's why Mark was so sure that she'd help him the first time he'd asked her. But for some reason, she wasn't agreeing with this.

Before he could argue any further, a hand lands behind Chaeyoung's shoulder, banging the locker she was leaning against, making her jump.

Chaeyoung turns to meet the very intimidating eyes of Jeon Jungkook.

Mark rolls his eyes. Of course, he had to come right then. Jungkook was the school's typical 'bad boy' if you will. Tattoos, piercings, leather jacket, treated people like shit, and an absolute pain in the ass. No one even dared to approach him. Not girls and not guys. The only two people you'd see around him were his two friends that he'd had since childhood. He was in a sense the exact opposite of Chaeyoung. Where only kind words would come from her mouth, he only ever spewed insults. It was as if he wanted to be left alone and did everything in his power to drive people away. But Chaeyoung on the other hand, Jungkook couldn't stay away from.

The man had something against her and made it his life's mission to bully her. Always going after her when he spots her. It was like he couldn't start his day without getting under her skin. Mark didn't understand why she didn't say anything to stand up against him or why he would only target her. Maybe because Jungkook knew she would just take it and not defend herself. She was too nice, even to the people who didn't deserve it.

Jungkook threateningly leans forward and crowds her space. "It was you wasn't it?"

Chaeyoung looks at him with wide eyes not knowing what he was talking about.

"Don't act so innocent, I know you were the one who-"

"Excuse me."Mark interrupts. "We were having a conversation. And don't talk to her like that." Marks puffs out his chest as if getting ready for a fight.

Jungkook lazily turns his face away from Chaeyoung and focuses on Mark who tried to put on an intimidating expression. Jungkook drags his eyes from top to bottom, examining Mark with a bored expression then sighs like he was a nuisance and turns back to Chaeyoung, dismissing him. Mark huffs, insulted.

"And now you're interrupting my conversation with her." Jungkook tells Mark with his eyes on Chae.

Jisoo was searching for her friend in the hallways when she saw her leaning against the locker and talking to Mark. Her face lifts into a conspiratory smile. They're so cute. Ahh, finally my Chaengi will get a boyfriend.