CONFESSION- 4 [M]

A/N- It's been a while hasn't it? How is everyone? To the ppl who are still here, thank you for waiting <3

Happy reading ◠ᴥ◠

-------------------------------------------------

"Chaeyoung, tell me what you want me to do to you."

Chaeyoung groans and whimpers

"You. You're my fantasy."

"Tell me what to do."

Chaeyoung looks at the eager expression on Jungkook's face.

Chaeyoung slowly brings her hand down to her opening and separates the folds. Making an inverted v with her two fingers. Jungkook's eyes snap to where she exposed herself. "You see that? That's my clit and that is what gets me going. Play with that and I'll be out of control." when Jungkook looks up at her for permission, she tips her chin. "Go on. Give it a lick. I know you want to. You already took it in your mouth."

Jungkook raptly watches her expression as he lowered his mouth to that tiny bud of pleasure.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she jerks against his mouth. "Good, that's very good. Now drag a finger through my slit."

Jungkook follows her without a word, feeling her silky folds. Chaeyoung 's breathing picks up in anticipation. Knowing he was exploring her and she was watching was making the experience ten times hotter. His fingers stop at her entrance. Her very wet entrance. Jungkook gulps and looks up.

At her nod, he slowly pushes a finger inside, feeling her wet walls squeeze his finger. When Jungkook looked up he could see her biting down hard in her to not make any noise . Chaeyoung was trembling where she was standing. No man had touched her like this. He was the first man who made her feel like this. Seeing him on his knees at her mercy. Following Every. Single .Command.

Chaeyoung's hands both travel upward to her breasts and she starts caressing them through her bra. Jungkook makes a sound of distress and halts the movement of one of her hands. "Only I get to touch you from now on. Not even you. "

Her hands drop as if he controlled them. Jungkook's finger that was still buried in her body starts moving as reward.

He hesitantly adds one more finger and Chaeyoung moans at the intrusion. He slowly pulls it out before pushing back in. She could feel Jungkook's hot breath against her skin. Her body quivering from the intensity of the moment. It felt so so fucking good to feel his fingers inside of her. "Tell me what you feel."

Chaeyoung smiles up to the roof. "Mhmm.. it feels like I'm finally full. My fingers never did it for me but yours -it's so fucking perfect-AH!" Chaeyoung looks down to where he bit her on the thigh. "What did I tell you about cursing?" 

Jungkook soothes where he bit her with a soft kiss and hums in the back of his throat. "Now tell me. Without the bad words "

"When I just catch a glimpse of you- I'm flooding. But now when your touching me like this?", she sighs in content. "This is the most turned on I've ever been. Those fingers-those lips-you were made for me- you were made for my pleasure. That's the only way I can describe it."

Jungkook takes a few breaths to calm himself or else he was gonna blow a load in his pants. "You're right. My fingers belong here. And you belong with me. "

Chaeyoung moans at his words.

Jungkook starts pumping his finger in and out, taking his time exploring her, learning her expressions. The way she clutched tightly onto him when she wanted more and the way every time he did something she liked, her hips chased his finger to do it again.