BULLY ME-2

A/N- Two updates in one day just a few hours apart? I must be possessed or something. Had a burst of inspiration. I'm gonna sleep now. 😪 Enjoy<3

_____________________________________

Jungkook listens to Jimin droning on about his day and why it was so shitty when a hand bangs on the table they were occupying.

Jungkook looks up to see Mark looking at him with an angry expression. What does he want?

Jimin and Taehyung also stop what they're doing to see what the man wants.

"Is something wrong?", Jimin asks, confused as to why he seemed so angry.

"Yes! Your friend here is a big bully and I've decided to put an end to it.", Mark states righteously.

Jungkook doesn't hide his amusement. What was he? A superhero that's come down to take the big bad villain?

Taehyung and Jimin seemed to understand what he was talking about though. "Jungkook, what did you do this time?"

"I'll tell you what he did. He keeps disturbing my girl."

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at that. "Your girl?", he chuckles darkly then stares him dead in the eye, all laughter fading from his face. "Who the fuck are you calling your girl?"

Mark seemed a bit taken aback at his chilling expression. But he still says boldly, "Chaeyoung of course."

"Does she know that?",he mocks.

Jimin pokes his side and says, "Dude, are you messing with Chaeyoung again?"

"What the hell's wrong with you? Bullying a girl like that?"Taehyung also pitches in.

Jimin and Taehyung knew that their friend had a cold exterior but they also knew he was a good person at heart. No matter how much ever mean he was, he never seemed like a bully. But it looked like their friend had a side they never knew of.

Jungkook doesn't say anything but glares at Mark till the poor boy gets uncomfortable and leaves with a, "I better not see you around her again."

What in the actual fuck? Who did this guy think he was? The pencil in his hand snaps into two.

Jungkook knew this guy was going to cause problems. But come what may, he wasn't going to let this vermin meddle in his relationship.

___________

Chaeyoung felt something was off. Her friends were acting weird.

They kept giving her teasing smiles and kept sending each other secretive smiles.

Lisa kept fixing Chaeyoung's makeup and Jennie kept fixing her clothes. Very weird.

Jungkook was halfheartedly listening to Tae's gossip when something he said caught his attention. "I heard Mark is going to ask Chayeoung out."

"Really?"

"Yea, heard it from Jennie herself."

"Ooo, do you think her long-kept single status will change?"

"I know she doesn't date but Mark is a pretty great guy-" They both startle and Jimin falls from his chair when Jungkook slams his book on the table forcefully shoving his chair back. They both look at him, confused, and then follow him a second later when he makes a mad dash to god knows where.
Jimin gets worried when he sees Jungkook running toward where a small crowd was forming. He looked over at Taehyung and they instantly knew what was going on. They hoped they were wrong but when they saw a flash of blonde hair, their fears were confirmed. Jungkook was going to ruin Mark's declaration or whatever. Fuck they had to stop their friend before he makes a fool out of himself and ruins Chaeyoung and Mark's day.