I. My Routine in a Workday

The building was quiet. I arrived early, afterall. While walking, i could hear my own heels tapping the floor as i took a step.

I wore a smile, though nobody saw it. I sat down my chair, then started the computer. I do this most of the time, so i can have less work in the afternoon.

An hour passed, then more and more employees had arrived. I saw a friend of mine, It was Shinobu. "Good morning, Kanroji-san." She greeted, with a smile.

Shinobu is a gentle woman in the outside, but the more you get close to her, the more of her real personality comes out. Someone who knows this very much, is most likely me, her sister and Giyuu.

Giyuu is Shinobu's boyfriend, she said it was only a contract, until they actually did fall inlove.

Man, i wish i can have such a relationship, too.

"Good morning, Shinobu-chan!" I said, with my usual cheerful tone. This isn't some kind of fake personality, i'm normally cheerful and sweet. And yes, i complimented myself.

A few more employees greeted me. I'm thankful for my co-workers, since they don't question my hair colour.

Then, the sudden memory came to my mind, as i was typing on the keyboard.

"Only an animal like a cow, boar or a horse would marry you. Let's pretend this blind date never happened, please forget about me."

I would never forget his face, he had sharp eyes, but wore round glasses. His hair was partly shaved. About 5'10 tall when i'd last met him.

I'll prove it. I'll prove that i can marry a human, and a human himself would love me!

Before i even realized it, my shift has ended. I walked out, then to the frontal alley. I approached the 'A Boar's Ramen' store, a store where i always eat dinner.

This is owned by the mother of Shinobu's younger cousin's boyfriend(Named Aoi).

They added another meal on the list, called "The Ramen with a Boar Head". It was a normal ramen paired with boar-headed shaped cookies.

They serve weird, yet cute meals.

And then after eating dinner, I go to the station to catch up a bullet train home.