V. My Dear Friend and The Admirer

"Aww, I'll be rooting for you!"

Was what Shinobu said. She's sooooo supportive! I'm so lucky to have been friends with her. I don't know what's with me that she liked, that she would pay for MY tuition and work on a company despite being so rich just to be with me.

Right. She's infront of me. I can ask her. "Shinobu-chan, what do you like about me?" Her expression changed into a rather shocked face, which immediately changed to a clam smile.

"If you're thinking of why I would do such things just for you, sure, I can tell you." Is she some kind of mind-reader!? She just read my mind the moment I asked the question!

She turned her office chair to my direction, and held my handーwhich was resting ontop of the desk. [ Yuri?👀 No, Shinobu is just for Giyuu, for Syake Daikon's sake ]

"It's because you're my dear friend. Do you remember the first time we met?"
"Yeah.."

A girl was seen standing by the swings, being surrounded by a bunch of girls from their grade. "Look, rich kid! We do not want to play with you! Mom said that rich people are all arrogant and mean people!" One of them yelled, making the girl flinch and stepped back a step.

"Yeah, leave us alone. Go back to your beloved mansion!" With that, tears started forming in the girl's purple eyes. She soon ran away from them at a pretty fast pace.

Another girl from behind a tree, had witnessed this scene and immediately ran after the girl earlier.

Behind the building, she saw the girl in black hair with purple highlights. She was sitting against the wall, hugging her own knees.

She sat beside her. "Hello!" She wore a cheerful smile, despite feeling pity inside. The girl looked at her, she had black, braided hair, too. She wore simple clothes, a pink blouse and with a peach skirt. "Hi.." Wiping her tears, she replied.

The girl in braided hair handed her a handkerchief, which she said thank you for. "Don't listen to them! I'll play with you! My name is Mitsuri Kanroji!" She said with a smile.

The girl earlier, who had her hair tied to a yakai maki bun, responded. "Shinobu Kochou." She gave back the smile.

Mitsuri's smile grew bigger and immediately grabbed her hand. She helped Shinobu stand up and dragged her to the soccer field, which was currently empty.

She wore a bright smile, and shined under the rays of the sun, as she asked,

"Where do you want to play?"

"All the people in grade school didn't care for me. They either not let me play with them, or they only befriend me for money." She said, wearing a sad smile.

I could see that. That happened a lot when we were in high school, too. "You were the first one to be my friend in class." She added, letting go of my hand and going back to typing.

Morning came again. Which means another box of sakura mochi.

5:58

5:59

Here we go.. 6:00!

I didn't hear my doorbell ring. Maybe it was late. I'll wait for a few more minutes.

6:13

Still no doorbell. I decided to just take a shower, since it probably won't come anymore.

As I took my towel, that was when the doorbell rang. Great! They're late whoever that ONIG dude is! I went out of my room to open the door.

But what my eyes showed me was not a box of sakura mochi. It was shoes. Slowly, I looked up to see a guy.

"You've been looking forward to the boxes? That's great."