EPLG: Tsuya Iguro

"Mama.. mama! Are you listening?" I heard my daughter right beside me. "Sorry, Tsuya, what was it again?" Now i've made definitely her angry. This girl right beside me, is Tsuya Iguro. Me and Obanai's eldest child at the moment. We've been married for thirteen years, and with two children. One of them is Tsuya. She's my twelve-year old daughter who somehow got Shinobu's personality.

Another one is Hashiya Iguro, another girl. Hashiya is a quiet, observing girl. She's quite an introvert for her ageーwhich is six. Ever since entering first grade, she's only had one friend. Well, just like me.

Even so, I want them to enjoy the best of their childhood and spend it a lot with their family and friends.

What about the others, you say? Shinobu and Giyuu had three children. Two girls and one boy. Their oldest is fourteen years old, and he seems pretty close to my daughter.

They're good friends, especially that they go to the same school, with the same classroom, same club.. Yes.

Once more, Sanemi and Kanae had one son. Their son is Hashiya's friend. Since the boy is very kuch extroverted, I see them most of the time playing around the park and in each other's houses.

I think they would make a good pair. In the future, don't get me wrong.

• 伊黒艶 [ Tsuya Iguro ]

Since mom and dad weren't really listening to my story, I decided to go to school early today. Although I'm in no place to blame them. They're really working hard as our parents. I think we're already lucky to be able to live in this household, and have such great parents like them.

Kimetsu High, a prestigious school in our prefecture, Hiroshima in Chuugoku Provincial. Right now i'm at the rooftop, which is a really top tier spot in slice of life animes.

I'm unknowingly eating my own lunch for today, since the sakura mochi that mom makes is the best thing in the world. Nobody convinces me otherwise. Well then while i'm having fun eating, I felt a presence on my ear, which suddenly spoke.

"Boo."
"AAH! What the?" I looked beside me, to see Tomioka right beside me already. "Rare to see you come early." His cold expression irritates the living hell out of me. Well, this is Ayato Tomioka. The Tomioka household's eldest son. My family is close to his, but we aren't. It's already obvious when I'd called him by his last name.

Even though this guy is the quiet, cold type, he's totally different around me. He's the annoying type around me, trying to be close to me or something.

I wore a frown, showing him i'm uninterested. "Could you like, atleast, greet me with a smile?" His eyes circled up, and immediately curled onto a smile. Well, you can't blame me for blushing. I never really thought he'd actually do it. I immediately looked away from him and said,

"Your smile is creepy. Don't do it ever again. To other people."

"To other people except you?"

"I NEVER SAID THAT—!"