XI. 2019-2021 High School Bitches

• Mitsuri

"And so, you know, they brought me ice popsicles to make up since we never did it when I was young! Eek! They're the best parents!" I jumped up and down hugging a random tree in Shinobu's garden.

"I'm glad you got along with your parents. And I heard you went out with Obanai-san?" I let go of the tree and went pale. My eyes dilated of surprise, and looked at her.

Shinobu laughed and sat down the bench. "An employee said he's seen you with the boss yesterday." With that, I squealed loud enough for the whole estate to hear. "But how do you know his name!?"

"Obanai-san is actually my senior at high school."

"I see..."

"B-but Shinobu-chan don't tell anyone else!! It's so embarrassing!" I hugged her and plead while crying like a baby.

"I won't. Alright?" After I'd cried for a whole three minutes on her arms, I heard a phone buzz. Totally not mine since my phone buzz tone is my favorite anime boy's "yahoo!".

Shinobu took her phone out of her pocket. It's just a phone from a normal brand, not those iPhones or newly released models. She may not look like it, but Shinobu is just a normal woman.

I took a peek on her screen, to see a message from a familiar person. It was Kanae's husband.

おはぎなあほ(Ohagi Idiot):
I'm coming back to Hiroshima from our trip, anything you want as souvenir or something?

Shinobu replied back with a usual expression. I honestly don't know how she could keep composure at different occasions.

しのぶ(Shinobu):
atlantic, coho and pink salmons.

Does Shinobu like salmons that much? No, no. Probably for her boyfriend, whom I literally just encountered in that date. Wait, speaking of that..

"Shinobu-chan, by the way, I met your boyfriend in that date yesterday! It seems that Iguro-san asked him to help him with the restaurant."
"Wait, really?"
"Yeah! He didn't talk though."
"That's normal." She chuckled, and started to scroll through her contacts.

She even has a group chat with her high school batch. I never had things like these. And no we did not go to the same high school, since her parents didn't really agree to also pay for my tuition at such a prestigious school. Even so, I'm still grateful that they even payed my tuition atleast just for a normal school.

Bitches of Kimetsu High 2019-2021😎

Kanae(first year 2019):
@Makochan
@Makochan
@Makochan
@Sabitoes
@Sabitoes
@Sabitoes

Salami(first year 2019):
Woah woah, what's wrong, Kanae?

Obama(first year 2019):
You don't call yourselves "hun" "babe" "bae" "dear" something like that?

Salami(first year 2019):
Yeah no

My coffee spit out of my mouth when I saw Iguro's nickname. I honestly don't even know why i'm peeking at Shinobu's screen. But who cares? Even Shinobu doesn't.

Sabitoes(first year 2019):
I can respond with just one mention, really

Kanaechan(first year 2019):
Sorry~ Anyway Kanao mentioned that she and Aoi saw you and Makomo-chan buy baby clothes!! Any tea?? 👀

Sabitoes(first year 2019):
we. haven't. yet 😾

Tengenohand(third year 2019):
I HEARD TEA