𝟻. 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎

"Come on, hurry up you bitch!"

"Can you shut the fuck up for just one second?! This alley is too fucking narrow and my hips are too big!"

"That's what you get for being a fucking fatass."

"Say all you want, mullet boy, but my hips don't lie."

"Shhh!" He shushed you as the both of you reached the end of the small path in between the the building and the school ground's walls. The two of you thought about climbing it earlier to just get to the mountains faster, but it was too tall for only the two of you to even reach the top. Gwi-nam turned to look around the corner, silently cursing to himself when he saw that there were too many zombies for the both of you to get a quick getaway. And that's when he saw it. A bike was leaning against the far end of the school building, just a few meters away from where the two of you were currently in.

He looked around again, trying to figure out the best timing the both of you can use to run for it. When most of the zombies were in a position as far as they possibly could with their thoughtless heads, he looked over at you and nodded, motioning for you to follow him. He grabbed your hand, pulling you with him as the two of you made a break for it. The instant you guys did, the zombies turned their heads towards you, and started running towards you.

Gwi-nam let go of your hand, grabbed his knife and attacked one of the zombies that leaped towards you. While he was dodging and fighting that one, you had to cover him in the back as more and more zombies came running. You kept your knife in your hoodie because running with scissors was bad enough, much less a knife. There weren't that much zombies that attacked you anyways considering Gwi-nam's fast reaction time and dodging skills, so after he finished his business, he just grabbed you and ran for it.

When the two of you got to the bike, you noticed that something was off. Something specifically was the chain. You tried to tell him, but he was too occupied with already walking and mounting it. He looked at you, as if expecting you to get on, and when you didn't, he started dragging you with him.

"Dude- dude, stop!"

"What, you bitch, we're about to fucking die here!"

"Dude, the fucking chain is loose!" He looked down at it and cursed. Multiple screams from behind you made him drop the bike and went running, leaving you behind. You muttered profanities under your breath while chasing after him. Zombies from the other side were running towards the two of you, so you headed into the school building, with Gwi-nam closing the doors behind him. You went running towards the right hall and screamed in surprise when a zombie was just right there in the corner. Gwi-nam came running, trying to hold the other zombies back while you checked to see which rooms were unlocked to look for a place to hide. You finally found one after 3 other tries, and pulled Gwi-nam inside with you.

You thought you could finally catch a breath when snarling behind you made you turn to look in the room. There were around 4 other zombies in there with you, and you sighed. It was going to be tiring, but it was manageable. Better these 4 than the 10s on the other side. You were just glad you had knives with you.

~

In another room a floor or two up, in the broadcasting room, the air was silent. They'd lost 4 people in less than 12 hours. I-sak was bitten, Gyeong-su was sabotaged and murdered, Na-yeon left out of guilt and resentment, and Ms. Park couldn't leave her out there by herself as her teacher, so she went running after her. The rest of the gang remained in the broadcasting room, wondering and grieving silently. They've solved one of their problems, which was the process of going to the bathroom, by making a make-shift toilet in the other side of the room, but asides that, they couldn't think of anything else that could actually help with their survival. It was a long night for them, which eventually lead to them falling asleep in the comfort of each other.

The next morning though, they all decided that communication with the outside world was prominent for their rescue, so Su-hyeok and Cheong-san volunteered to go looking for a working cellphone. Considering that all students were required to surrender their cellphones to their teachers, it must all be locked in the teacher's office, so that's where they planned on going. They leave through the window of the broadcasting room and inch their way towards the window of the teacher's office.

When they got there though, they heard a ruckus, as if someone was smashing something. A phone then landed a few feet away from Cheong-san, so he crawled on the floor to grab it slowly.

Eun-ji, who physically fought her way over there even after being piled on and bitten by numerous zombies, was already feeling the effects of the virus taking over her whole system. She had already destroyed Chul-soo and Gwi-nam's phones but destroying the other phones were vital too; it was best to just destroy all of it so no one in her school would ever see it. Some part of her knew that none of those people would live any longer than she did already, but it was better to be sure. She also didn't know if the other bullies had copies of it, so... to make sure nothing came out of her private video, she had to destroy everything.

She dropped a few phones on the ground from the impact she was making on the table and she knelt down to break them. While doing so, she saw movement out of the corner of her eye and saw Cheong-san reaching his hand out to grab one of the phones. In a fit of rage, she screamed at him, and leaped towards him. Straddling him, she reached for the phone, but Su-hyeok grabbed her and threw her across the room, rendering her unconscious. The two guys decided to make a break for it as zombies soon flooded the room from the noise they heard when Cheong-san realized that the phone he got from Eun-ji was already broken. He ran across the room, dodging the incoming zombies as he picked up another one. It wasn't turning on.

"Go! I'll go after you! Go now!" He shouted at Su-hyeok while looking for a working phone. Su-hyeok hesitated, but eventually had to leave him as he went back to the broadcasting room alone.

Cheong-san soon found a working phone, not noticing its short battery life, and made a run for it, dodging zombies left and right. He kept running for his life, looking for a place to hide, and soon enough, when he was about to be ambushed, he entered a room and closed the door behind him just in time. He took deep breaths, exhausted, and turned around to be met with the worst person imaginable to bump into during a zombie apocalypse... with his missing friend from earlier in the cafeteria that he accidentally left behind, and... the principal being tied up?

"Ya, Yoon Gwi-nam... What the fuck?"