𝟷𝟼. 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗

Before she could make any noise, Gwi-nam pulled On-jo and covered her mouth with his hand. She could smell him; rotten and covered in blood. A muffled cry was all Cheong-san heard before turning around and was faced with one of his greatest fears. Screaming her name, he ran towards her, but Gwi-nam used that opportunity to lure Cheong-san towards him; he threw On-jo down and immediately ran to him, grabbing him by the collar and then smacking him down on the ground. Being consistent as ever, Gwi-nam kept his grip on him tight as he pushed his thumb down on Cheong-san enclosed eye.

"Give me your eye, asshole." Cheong-san screamed in pain and everyone else came running. Su-hyeok went first, but On-jo reached them sooner as she was the closest to the fight. She grabbed Gwi-nam's arm in an attempt to prevent him from gouging out his eye, but Gwi-nam just casually threw her away. Ji-min and Hyo-reong came to her aid while Su-hyeok kicked Gwi-nam in the ribs and away from Cheong-san. While the two were fighting with each other, Dae-su and Wu-jin made their way over to grab Cheong-san and helped him up. The fight was over as quickly as it started given the obvious difference in strength nw; if he was able to beat Su-hyeok earlier, then he could now too without a challenge. Joon-yeong, realizing he was the only one left, made his way to Su-hyeok to help him and asked if he was alright, receiving no reply from the pain he was in.

Nam-ra was silent the whole time. She could feel herself going berserk and it was taking everything in her to stay in the right mind and not lose control. You, on the other hand, were nowhere to be seen. Gwi-nam glanced at everyone, looking for you, but to no avail. Sighing, he decided to focus on the group in front of him first as they showed off more of a threat than you anyways with their number; he could deal with you later.

"Who the hell are you? You come from the One Heart Club?" Dae-su asked, obviously confused. The rest had only ever heard of Gwi-nam from stories and usually avoided him on campus, so it made sense if some of them didn't know what he looked like; much more so because he looked like a fucking mess right now too. Grinning with all the smugness he had, Gwi-nam put his hands in his pockets as he stared down at everyone he could see.

"It's me. Yeah... you don't know?" Silence. "How the fuck do none of you know me?" After that sentence, he was suddenly kicked behind the knees and he fell face first. Groaning, he already knew who did that and didn't want to bother saying anything when Cheong-san replied to his earlier question.

"I know who you are. And I've said it many times before. You're the bullies' gopher." Gwi-nam quickly got up at that and was about to run towards them, but stopped when a hand was gripping on the back of his jacket. Not wanting to fight with them, he tried so hard to keep his focus on Cheong-san.

"Call me that one more time and I'll kill you."

"You weren't a gangster, and you weren't a good student." Cheong-san continued.

"And now you're not a human, but you're not a zombie either." You mumbled, just loud enough for Gwi-nam to hear from where you stood right behind him.

"No matter the time or place... You're nothing." Gwi-nam nodded in false understanding, his mouth wide open from being basically strangled as the collar of his jacket was held back, pushing against his Adam's apple.

"I won't just kill you. I'll gouge out both your eyes and feed your blind ass to the zombies." He threatened Cheong-san and you pulled on his collar harder, making him glare at you from the side. The two of you stared at each other, readying yourselves for the fight you knew was about to start, and without taking his eyes off you, he referred to the others.

"Everyone else but Cheong-san and Y/N can go. Unless you wanna die with both of them."

"Why was Y/N dragged into this?" Cheong-san asked from him, being held back by Dae-su. He understood if he was targeting him alone, but-