𝟷𝟹. 𝙰𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚢

After a while of just sitting around and talking, the sun started to set and On-jo said that all of you should try starting a fire. The rest agreed with her and looked for wood to burn, and then proceeded to ultimately fail in starting a flame. A few minutes of failed attempts later, Nam-ra couldn't bear watching them in embarrassment, so she reluctantly got everyone's attention before pulling a lighter out of her pocket.

"I smoke sometimes..." You gasped theatrically, screaming a 'Class president, how could you!' at her, while everyone's mouths were wide open in shock, and even though she felt awkward after revealing one of her secrets, she rolled her eyes at you. Su-hyeok took the lighter from her, still speechless, and started the fire just as the sun was going down.

It got dark soon, and with it, came the cold. Luckily for you, you had a jacket to give you warmth if the guys couldn't start a fire, although, you weren't really sure if you even need the concept of heat anymore considering you're already "dead." The silence that lingered around the whole group was suffocating and made your anxiety go wild, thinking back to what Cheong-san said earlier about you telling your secret to the rest of the group. You didn't really want to drop this huge bomb on them out of the blue, but you also didn't know how to bring it up. You were blanking out on ideas, and then you just heard Dae-su singing. Sooner or later, everyone else started singing along with him. It was definitely a beautiful, heartwarming moment for all of you; you just wished it happened under different, much more normal circumstances.

While all of you were having that moment, just a few floors down, Gwi-nam woke up from his nap. Why he took it in the men's restroom, no one will ever know. The first thing he thought of when he woke up was how his hand had already healed, and then correlating it with the fact that he still has yet to figure out a way to get to the rooftop. Grunting, he pulled himself up, bones crunching and cracking into place as he stretched, and he started making his way to the rooftop. He planned on trying to figure out the passcode to the door first, seeing that this wasn't his first time going there anyways; if it ever fails, he'll find another way out there.

By the time he had reached the last floor, he could hear laughter from the other side and it pissed him off. It made him want to start punching the door all over again, mostly to check if he could actually break the door now that his hand had healed, all just to prove you wrong, but he knew that Nam-ra would just hear him and alert the others- he's assuming they both have the same abilities as hambies, of course. Trying to be as quiet as possible, he dodged the few wandering zombies on the staircase and made his way towards the door. He glanced at the keypad, racking his brain for the last password he and Myung-hwan used and tried that. When it didn't work, he tried previous other passwords before giving up silently, reminding himself he can't make any noise.

Finally giving up with the rooftop door, he turned to leave, especially since the conversation on the other side had went to them asking each other who they liked. Those fucking pricks. Are they seriously doing this right now? He thought, shaking his head.

Nam-ra smiled softly at the conversation going on between the guys; Dae-su was talking so sweetly about the supposed love of his life, his own "little cupid", with Wu-jin begging him to stop talking about his older sister.

"If we get out of here alive, I'm telling my sister."

"Will you really?"

"Yeah." Dae-su was in shock.

"To shoot and kill you, that is. I told you to not get feelings for my sister." Dae-su whined, reaching his arms across Su-hyeok who sat in between the two, and started pulling Wu-jin over to him, hugging him awkwardly.

"Come on, don't do that to me, brother-in-law!" The two continued arguing and the others watched, some laughing, some just stared as if this was normal (which it was.) Cheong-san laughed quietly at his friends' antics and looked over to On-jo right beside him, who was sitting right next to you, with Nam-ra on the other side of you.