Chapter 3: The Grand Opening of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

Many years later in 1980 they created a place called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. When will this ever end?

There was Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie The Bunny, Chica The Chicken and Foxy the Pirate Fox and wait, Fredbear? I saw Fredbear just laying there going limp and lifeless. I was still used for scraps and I hid in the room that no one could get in but me and golden Fredbear.

They took away most of my fabric on my animatronic body and fabric on one of my legs. It wasn't fair! Why would they do this to the original animatronic? Was I too dangerous? Freddy Fazbear looked even scarier than me. His teeth were on both the bottom and top of his jaw while I had teeth on the bottom and secret electable teeth on the top. I peeked through the door and I saw Adam again. He's grown up so fast. His friends did too. I wish I was still alive or free or whatever. Than Vincent showed up. Wait.... Spring Bonnie? He was in spring Bonnie! "Hey kiddies! It's your old bunny friend Bonnie here!" Muffled Vincent. "Wait your not Bonnie your golden though." Said one of Adam's friends. "More than you think. Oh there's free pizza in the back!" Vincent lied. No DON'T TRUST HIM! I thought in sorrow.

"Yay let's go!" Said Adam in excitement. "NO!" I screamed. I couldn't get out! I tried to save him but it was too late. He went in the back with the other 4 and he was definitely gonna die. I busted open the door and ran into the back of the pizzaria. I heard screaming and I knew that one of them was killed. I busted open the back room door only to find five dead children. "ADAM NO!" I screamed in sorrow. Adam was dead and so we're the others. "Heheh" Vincent giggled. "Robots can't feel love." I chased Vincent. He slammed the back room door on me.

I sat there crying robot tears out of my eyes. Blood became my tears. I heard a music box tune. Poof! A long slender puppet shape appeared. "Who sniff are you?" I sobbed. "Nobody's business Polar." Said the puppet. "Wait, how do you know my name?" "I SAID NOBODY'S BUSINESS!" Screamed the puppet. He began putting presents down for the dead children. He began stuffing each child into an animatronic character. He stuffed Adam into Freddy. "Are you gonna bring them to life?" I asked. "Yes now SHUT UP!" Argued the puppet. After many hours they soon sprang to life. "Where am I?" Questioned Freddy. "Your dead in Freddy's." I answered him. "Its me brother!" I said to him. "Sister? But how?" He stammered. "I was killed like you were." I answered. "Lucy? Is it really you?" "Yes it is Adam. He ran up to me and hugged me. I was glad that I was with my brother.