Update: Release date pushed to October!

I'm sorry that the release date has already expired because I was grounded for a week. So, I'm pushing the official release to October 1st. And yes this will be final. The reason why I am not releasing it now is because I still ain't done with all the chapters yet. And when the story releases I will publish all the chapters at once so you guys won't have to wait everyday for updates. I'm sorry if your disappointed. But I promise, I will release the book earlier than you think. The book will have a total of 20 chapters and this isn't my final FNAF fanfiction. I will make one more after this probably called Freddy's sorrow. The reason why I'm naming it that is because EVERYONE FAVOURS FOXY! NOBODY LIKES FREDDY OR CHICA SO THE NEXT BOOK WILL BE ABOUT MY HATE AGAINST FOXY! It will be in the same storyline as my fnaf fanfiction series and it will be in Freddy's point of view. Also I AM NOT MAKING A FANFICTION ON FOXY! OMG I HATE HIM SO MUCH LOOKING SO INASANT AND ALONE! FOXY YOU GET SO MUCH LOVE WHILE FREDDY GETS SO MUCH HATE! EVERY FANFICTION I READ FREDDY IS EVIL! FREDDY'S PERSONALITY ISN'T EVIL! HE'S HAPPY AND JOYFUL WHILE FOXY IS GRUMPY! Sorry! That's my rant about foxy but I can go on and on about him.