Chapter 16: Grand Re_Re opening of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

I was staring into darkness. I couldn't feel blood in my vains anymore. I started creating my own song "Its been so long" while I was in darkness. "I dunno what I was thinking leaving my son behind. Now I suffer the curse and now I am blind. With all of this guilt and sadness going to haunt me forever. I can't wait for the cliff at the end of the river. Is this revenge I am seeking? On seekings on to avenge me. Stuck in my paradox I wanna set myself free. Maybe I should to chase and find...... it's been so long! Since last I've seen my son lost to this monster. From the man behind the slaughter. Since you've been gone I've been singing this stupid song since I could ponder from the man__" I got interrupted. "Um I'm your brother and I'm not your son so please change that." Freddy corrected me. "Argh yar so annoying! Just let me sleep in peace!" Foxy complained as usual. "Ok daddy!" Foxi said. "No not yar Foxi. Polar and Freddy! Now Foxi get some rest it's past yar bed time! And also yar remind me so much of yar mother." Foxy said. Suddenly, after years we finally saw light. The sign said

Freddy Fazbear's Pizza grand re_re opening!!! I began to frown. "Not another restaurant! Bonnie you look different without your face. And Freddy, Chica and Foxy why do you look so different?" I asked. "I don't know Polar. But maybe they repaired us while we were out." Freddy replied. "Polar you look so much cuter than you did before!" Bonnie bragged. "You look more handsome!" I replied back. Foxy looked like he was about to cry even though mangle died many years ago. Chica looked sad too. Chica started crying. "I wish someone would notice me! I've been ignored ever since I died sniff I understand polar, that you and Bonnie are together. But your lucky that your not me! I'm a ugly crossed eyed chicken that doesn't have anyone!" Chica cried out. Freddy held her hand and whispered "at least I notice you." Chica blushed. Freddy kissed Chica's hand. "I'm sorry I ignored you over the years. But that's because I love you Chica." Freddy blurted out. They began to kiss each other on the lips. Everyone but foxy has a date. Poor foxy. I wish they killed me instead of mangle. Because it was me who did the bite. They took us out of the truck and put us in our positions. I finally took a role in the pizzaria. I helped foxy in the pirate cove along with Foxi. We each we're in there. Freddy and his band were back on stage. It still isn't the same without the toy's. On the first day they decided to do a bit of changing. Every 30 minutes Freddy and his friends would play a song. There was a lot more games and pizza but the place was cramped. It was cheap because the walls were ripped up and there were cobwebs everywhere. 10 minutes later foxy broke his jaw and stopped working. 30 minutes later Freddy and co. played a song. "Let me lift you up. Let me show what you wanna be and make you where you wanna be. Let me fill your cup. I know you are quite down but I know that we will be safe and sound." Freddy sang. The reason why they changed there programs is because if they haven't changed there servos would lock up. They can't walk around the day anymore because of the bite of 87 which I caused. I knew that this would be the last Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.