Chapter 5: Brother and Sister

Foxy was being a big jerk and I sat in my spot for weeks or months or maybe even years! But my brother, Freddy Fazbear Aka Adam visits me every day after he performs his shows. I wished I was him but then I had a sudden thought. Kids always bother him. I change my mind I don't want to be him. I would even go in the back of the stage and listen to him and his friends performing. "Hey everyone it's your old pal Freddy Fazbear!" Freddy spoke on his microphone. "Its your bunny friend Bonnie!" "I'm Chica let's eat!" "And you all know me Freddy Fazbear!" They all began giggling. "Hey Chica" "yes Bonnie?" "Do you know what my favorite thing is?" Bonnie asked Chica. "Is it the games?" "Nope" "is it the Pirate cove?" "Not even close!" Foxy began to frown. "Then what is it?" Chica asked. "I like to SING!" Bonnie bragged. Ok that's weird. He likes to sing? I hate singing! I thought. "Hey all you pirate fans! Come on down to the Pirate cove because the shows about to start!" Freddy announced. "Foxy! Foxy!" "I wonder where he is?" "Foxy!" "Kids call Foxy's name so we can get him out here!" The kids all began shouting Foxy's name. "Arg! Welcome to the Pirate cove! We're all apart of the Pirate crew!" Great that big jerk let us wait on him! Foxy began performing his shows by running back in fourth. Why does he get all the favor and the attention? Golden Freddy lost it and went out in front of the kids. "HEY KIDS IT'S ME!" Golden Freddy screamed. All of the kids and adults were screaming at golden Freddy which caused the place to close. God darn it! We need to have an official restaurant! A worker was sweeping the floors one night and I thought he was the purple man so I stepped down from my place and decided to bite his frontal lobe. Then me and Freddy began to stuff him in a suit. His eyes and teeth poked out of the front of the mask and it was really disturbing. "So you did a good show Freddy!" I influenced him. "Thanks Polar. It's just sad that we closed." "Dont worry! They will reopen sooner or later! Then I realized this new Freddy Fazbear's Pizza will be worse than the first pizzaria.