Chapter 14: Night 5

It was the fifth night. The day I planned to get the guard. I sprinted in the hallway and saw toy Chica already there. "Hi Toy Chica!" I greeted her. "Hi, so I heard your dating Bonnie now eh?" Questioned Toy Chica. "Yes and I heard you used to date him." "Yep. But he was really mean. Toy Freddy was much nicer than him. So I decided to dump him." Toy Chica explained. "Well, he's really nice to me." I admitted. "Well behind your back he wants to stab you." Toy Chica said. Not true! He's the closest one to me! "Well it was nice meeting ya! Good luck on your plan" toy chica said. Toy Chica crawled into one of the vents and left me in the hallway. I decided to go in the vents. I followed toy Bonnie into one of the vents. "Hey polar! So, how's your plan going?" Toy Bonnie greeted. "Not too good. We need to step up our game. We need to act quick. If this guard doesn't get killed by tonight or tomorrow night than we won't have time to socialize at all." I explained. "Well alright then mate! Let's hop to it!"  Toy Bonnie said in an Australian ascent. Toy Bonnie stepped into the office going side to side trying to observe the guard. Eventually he crawled back through the vent. Next was toy Chica. She was staring at the guard not moving or anything. The guard put his mask on until she crawled back through the vent. Next was me. I stepped out of the vent and got close to the guard but failed. I crawled back through the vents. Foxy was in the hallway and the guard flashed his light at him. Balloon Boy was right outside his office. Jeremy put his mask on and balloon boy crawled back through the vents. Next was the whole old animatronic band. First was Bonnie, second was Chica and third was Freddy but all failed. For the first time Foxi helped foxy getting the guard. They both stood outside of the hallway. Mangle went on the sealing and Jeremy put his mask on. It was 5:57. I bet this is another failure. I thought in sorrow. The clock chimed 6:00. I will get him!