Chapter 18: 1 week later

So it turned out as every evil night guard did. I killed the night guard Mike Schmidt and the place closed down. But there stood my old friend, golden Freddy. "Polar, I gotta tell you something." Golden Freddy spoke in a calm voice. I never saw golden Freddy speak this calm. "Yes? What is it?" I asked. "You know all those years ago back in Fredbear's diner. And it was still opened in 1987? You didn't cause the bite. That was just a small accident. Turns out I caused the bite of 87." Golden Freddy confessed. "Before you say anything let me tell you what happened when you fainted. Fredbear's diner was still alive and going and Springtrap was still onstage with me. There was this kid who hated it at Fredbear's diner because he was afraid of me. But one day his brother and his brother's friends picked him up off the ground and shoved him into my mouth. I accidentally bit down. I didn't mean it. Of course you knew my name was Fredbear and I had a purple bow tie and hat. I had sharp teeth back then." "Don't say another word. I forgive you okay. If it was my brother then." I muttered. "Yes. Sadly it was your brother that I bit. That's why he has short termed memory. And also your older brother, I killed him for doing that." Golden Freddy explained. "Its okay really. I forgive you." I forgave him. "Okay, thanks." Golden Freddy said. Golden Freddy then vanished into thin air. Foxy ran over to me. "I'm sorry about what happened. I'm over of mangle now." Foxy apologized. "Its okay. You had to cry because she was your love." I said. Bonnie ran over to me as well. "Freddy has gone missing! We have to find him!" Bonnie screamed and panicked. "Okay. Bonnie go see what's up. Ill be there later. Chica followed Bonnie. "I wanna go as well." Chica chirped. "Me too." Foxy agreed. They all walked across the hallway. I felt like I was on low battery so I powered down. Next thing you know it I heard screaming. I woke up. Nobody returned. Where is everyone? I thought. I walked over across the hallway and into some mysterious room I never saw before. I saw a sprite that looked like Freddy but it was purple. "Follow me." It said. I didn't trust this stranger. He went into some kinda saferoom. I couldn't go in there. I saw everyone's parts. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, there dead! Dammit! I couldn't save them in time. Blood ran across my face. My teeth turned sharp. I'm a monster! I tried to go into that room but it seemed invisible. I waited and waited. 1 moment later a purple man jumped out of the safe room. "VINCENT!" I screeched. He had a handcrank in his hand. I jumped at him and bit his arm. "Hehehe, it's time to end this." Vincent laughed. He hit me with the handcrank and I couldn't move. Oh no. I guess this is it.
Author Note: the next chapter will be the final chapter. It will be the biggest chapter out of the series and I'm just gonna say thank you guys for all of your support. I will make a few sequels but soon fnaf will be over so before the final chapter let me tell you all a few honorable mentions. 1. How did I make polar? Well my favorite character is Freddy and I play roblox and my character was a polar bear my roblox username: Honeybear685, so I had an oc character named polar and she was an actual polar bear not an animatronic. I decided to make a twin of her except for the blonde hair and that's how polar Fazbear came to be. 2. Are you going to mention some teasers for the final chapter? Sadly no but it will be the longest chapter I ever will do and you will enjoy it! 3. Is it going to be like the end of fnaf 3? I can't tell you that until the chapter comes out. Sorry! 4. Are you going to make more fnaf stories besides polar and it's sequels? Maybe. I don't know for sure. But if you check out the Thunder pack series it will be ongoing until I decide to end it which probably won't happen. 5. Are you going to miss fnaf. YES! I will miss fnaf even more than most people. I was really attached to it and it was my favorite franchise and game and always will be. In the beginning in the first game it was my first horror game I actually got scared of. I also loved it because the animatronics we're animals and they were cute. Later I wasn't scared of it anymore and I just found the animatronics to be adorable. We all will miss fnaf and Scott cawthon if your reading this or not I just wanna say, thank you for making these games! You deserve alot. You worked hard on these games all by yourself and we're all proud of you. Now guys that's my honorable mentions. Look forward to the final chapter in a few days!