Chapter 13: Night 4

I jumped out of my box as soon as the night started. I sprinted towards the hallway, past all of the pictures and I managed to get close to the guard. I bumped into Toy Freddy. "Polar what are you doing sprinting across the hallway at such a early time?" Toy Freddy asked. "I'm gonna try and take out the guard tonight. And if not Foxy or the puppet will." I explained. "Why do you call Marionette the puppet? I mean he is my boss and he told me that his real name was Marionette." Toy Freddy asked. "Well, he just looks like a puppet. There's nothing much to it." "Ok ill see you on the flip side!" Toy Freddy said in a deep chuckly voice. He slowly stepped into the office as the lights began to flicker. Toy Freddy's eyes were pitch black and he looked slumped. The guard put his mask on and he soon walked out of the office. I read the sign of the guards name and it said Jeremy Fitzgerald. The guard had blonde hair and blue eyes and looked like he was in his teenage year. We needed to take this guard down no matter what. What would happen if we didn't? The cycle would repeat all over again. I don't want more children suffering. Not after I seen that crying child being killed after all those years ago. The adults are the ones we should kill. So without further ado I stepped into the office with determination as the lights began to flicker, Jeremy put his mask on and I stepped out of the office. Bonnie looked at me with his ripped face and stepped into the office. The lights flickered again and Bonnie ended up stepping out of the office. Foxy was in the hallway and balloon boy was in the vent. This could be our chance! Balloon Boy was very close to stepping into the office. Jeremy shone the light on Foxy and put the mask on for balloon boy. Wait what about the guard before? Didn't I kill him? Perhaps he is different than the guard on the first night. I heard the music box play and it was 5:58. Come on! We need to put an end to this cycle! The puppet was so close to getting Jeremy but it was so close to the end of the night. The puppet was at the end of the hallway about to pounce on Jeremy when the clock chimed 6:00 am. No! Looks like tomorrow will be the day I lay my fingers on Jeremy.