Chapter 8: Foxy the Pirate jerk

Toy Foxy looked in bad shape and her endoskeleton was visible on most of her body! All that were left was her head and hands. She also had an endoskeleton head attached to her. But Foxy looked like he was in love. "Foxy? Do I look ugly?" Mangle asked him. "No your beautiful." Foxy spoke. He slowly leaned toward mangle and kissed her on her lips. No Foxy! No! You CHEATER! I felt like I was going to cry tears of blood. "FOXY WHY!" I screamed on the top of my voice box. "What polar what do you want!?" Screeched foxy. "I loved you.. and you__ you sniff broke my heart..." I sobbed. "Too bad! You never expressed your feelings for me anyway." "But I tried but you told me to go back in my spot!" I cried out loud. "That was because I was busy!" "Your always busy! But you always have time for mangle!" I screamed at him. "NOT static TRUE!" Mangle screamed. "Look we are together now whether you like it or not and I'm not putting up with your jealousy! If your jealous that doesn't make me like you any better! Now GET BACK TO YOUR SPOT!" Foxy screamed at the top of his voice box. I cried piles of blood. He didn't like me anyway. He is a big jerk! I want to scream I want to shout I want to kill that stupid mangle girl! I cried all night until balloon boy came and tried to cheer me up. "Hi? (Its ok polar you'll find your real love someday.)" "No balloon boy. Foxy was my true love I loved him but he hated me. I'm nothing but scraps." "Hahaha (don't say that! Foxy was a jerk big deal but, there may be another animatronic that is right on stage.)" Hmm right on stage? Well it can't be Freddy he's my brother and it can't be Chica so it must be Bonnie! Balloon Boy disappeared in an instant. I soon felt inspired. I padded over to parts and service and saw Bonnie with his face ripped off. "Bonnie... hi!" I spoke "Hi polar what's up?' Bonnie asked me. "I feel sad. Foxy is being a big jerk." "It is ok polar he wasn't wanting you." Bonnie began to hug me with his one arm. I realised that Bonnie liked me. We began to stare at each other for who knows how long! I kissed him on his face. It was awkward but Bonnie was the sweetest animatronic alive.