Chapter 12: Night 3: The forgiven couple

We planned to get the guard today. But if we cant get him then we would get him tomorrow or the next day. Foxy went first. I glanced at the guard as he was shining the flashlight into foxy's eyes. "Ouch! My eyes!" Foxy screamed. He ran back down the hallway. What a big wimp! He didnt even last 10 seconds! I followed foxy and wanted to see what he was up to. I sneaked into a corner and peaked at foxy and mangle? "NO MANGLE THIS CANT BE TRUE!!!" Foxy screeched. "Static yes it is true.... static static freddy's is closing down.... static i dont know what will happen... static static it will close by weeks end." Rasped mangle. "Shhhh quit talking through your voice box. It will only make it worse." Foxy shushed mangle. I have to admit they are really cute together. Mangle was holding a foxy plush and it seemed to move. WHAT THEY HAD A CHILD?! How is that possible. They only been together for a couple of days. And plus there animatronics. Animatronics cant have babies! I thought. "What should we call him?" Foxy asked. "Static Foxi" mangle statticed out. "Shes beautiful." Foxy admitted. Foxi was a new member of Freddy fazbear's pizza and i needed to show her a little respect. She looked cute. I wanted to hug her and squeeze her. But i couldn't. Foxy and mangle hated me to my guts. I needed to show respect to them. I know foxy and i will never be friends but i can forgive them for causing pain in this world. I never needed to live or be trapped in this machine. I needed to be dead for good. I walked over to them. They looked angry at me like they wanted to kill me. "POLAR! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!" Foxy screamed. "I just wanna say im sorry..." foxy looked suprised that i apologized. "Fine. I accept yar apology as long as you dont scream at me and mangle." Foxy said. "I promise." "Good. Now go and say hi to foxi!" I walked over to foxy's daughter and hugged her. Maybe foxy wasnt so bad after all.