Chapter 17: Foxy's depression

I woke up in the pirates cove. Foxy was crying. I got up. "What is wrong foxy?" I asked. No response. "Oh mangle! I hope you can sniff hear me. Sniff sniff. I don't even live and die for a purpose! I'm nothing but scraps. I'm out of order! I wish you were still alive in that suit. You were lucky you were nonliving. You didn't even get stuffed into a suit. You only died when you were never living. I lived once. Then that stupid purple brat decided to kill us with his knife! S_so mark on my work! I will kill that purple guy...for you..... mangle." Foxy cried. "Its okay foxy." I assured him. "GET OUT OF MY PIRATE COVE!" Foxy screamed. I ran out of the pirate cove. I didn't want to interfere with foxy at all. All of the kids were playing while i was in the parts and services room. I wanted to do something about it but i just couldn't. I decided to stop be hiding in the dark anymore. And so I stepped out. All of the kids were screaming. I was no harm to the children. "Polar! What are you doing!" Freddy screamed. "I'm not gonna be a wimp anymore. I'm not scraps for parts!" I said bravely. "I mean no harm to you children! For now on ill be apart of the Fazbear band!" I said proudly. "Well said Polar, well said." Bonnie said proudly. Foxy was still crying. Foxi was by his side crying too. Why does foxy have to go through this? It should have been me that would get dismantled! I saw a security guard. On his name tag was the name Mike Schmidt. Is he the security guard? Hmm. We need to kill him! After all he could be Vincent in disguise. It was 11:00. The lights turned off. Tonight was the first night of this nightmare.