The Devil Called-Part 2

[BEEP!BEEP! BEEP!BEEP! BEEP!BEEP! BEEP!BEEP!]

You wake up to your alarm and get out of bed. You went to your  apartment bathroom and wash your face with cold water. You walked over to the kitchen and heated up the stove. You pull out a pan and set it on one of the stove tops to warm up. You go to the refrigerator and take out a carton of eggs, bacon, and some potatoes. You chop the bacon and potatoes up into small cubes and toss them into the sizzling pan. You leave the pan to cook and go to the cupboard to find a bowl to whisk the eggs in. Just as you were taking out a bowl, you heard a small shuffle in the pantry closet. You set the bowl down on the counter and stared at the pantry now being on guard. You pulled out a knife from the drawer and reeled it behind your head. You threw the knife and sent it flying through the air at the pantry door. Blitz popped out from the closet last second before the knife stabbed into a cereal box behind his head. Blitz was lying on the floor of your kitchen, he looked up at you with a nervous grin on his face. He got up to his feet and brushed himself off.

Blitz: Woo, nice place you got here.

Y/N:......................................................

Blitz: Oo is that breakfast? Don't mind if I do.

Before blitz could walk over to the stove, you got ahold of his tail and yanked him back over to you. Blitz looked up to your eye level with a small amount of nervousness as you glared down at him.

Y/N: Get...out.

[20 Minutes Later]

You finally made it to work, ready to begin your first day on a mission, or so you thought. When you walked into the office, everyone was gathered in the middle of the room with a pentagram drawn on the wall. Blitz notices your arrival and walks over to you.

Blitz: Ah Y/N, you showed up just in time! We got a call from a client who wants his girlfriend killed for fucking his brother and he wants us to get that taken care of.

Y/N: So I'm coming on the mission too?

Blitz: Oh no, not yet. You will stay here with loona to learn the ropes of everything like how to open a portal, how to take calls from clients, how to sneak into moxxie's apartment, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Moxxie: Hey!!

Blitz pointed his hand over at loona sitting at her desk scrolling through her phone. Loona didn't bat an eye at you as she was focusing all her attention to her phone.

Blitz: Come on, lets you show the magic of this bad boy.

Loona reached from under her desk and pulled out a massive book that no ordinary person would have in their house. She flipped the book open to a page and a portal opened from the chalked drawn pentagram. You stared in fascination as it lead into a another plain of existence you've never seen before. Everything on the other side was green and the sky was blue compared to the ring of pride where its sky was red.