The Unknown Problem

It has been a few months ever since Leroy has entered the different world, Earth. A couple other steves have visited and the people on Earth have finally gotten used to them all being there as none of them were as different from the people on Earth. Nickle and Ash- Leroy's best friends from Earth- have gotten the chance to explain to Earth about it and Nickle was even interviewed by the news about Leroy and also about the horse race fight. Leroy has also been interviewed a few times and has explained his story to the world bringing some sorrow to everyone, especially after learning his friends and families deaths. Meanwhile, Leroy was at his house currently. He was running his hand on the wall as he was pretty bored. After doing that for a moment, he looked up and noticed his plaques he had created for his teacher, Innocent Orange Steve, Red Steve and Assistant Steve. Leroy puts his head down remembering their deaths. He had created them after the diamond Steve war to remember them by. Leroy looks down and Rocky was asleep on the rug. He chuckled a bit. Leroy walked over and pet Rocky on the back. He walked over to the window and looked out it. However, Leroy then gets a random feeling. He tried to shake it off but couldn't for some reason. He sighed thinking he was still not over everything. Leroy had finally got the chance to learn to play guitar and had rode horses several times with Nickle and Ash. Hunter Green Steve also has gotten use to Earth. Leroy turned away from the window but still had that random feeling. He groaned and went outside. Leroy felt as if there was something pulling him towards somewhere. He finally chose to follow his feelings to figure out what's going on. Leroy was getting confused now. But then he comes across a cave. Leroy went inside and looked around rubbing his hand against the wall but then one spot on the wall burned his hand. He winced and pulled away. He put his ear against the wall to figure out why part of it was burning. But then he touches the burning spot and he pulls away again in pain. Leroy looks over and noticed something bright. He entered and coughed from some smoke. There was fire in the room he was in. "Well that could explain the hot wall." He says. The fire was surrounding something. Leroy got around the fire and looked at the thing the fire was surrounding. He coughed from the smoke. It was a book. The book was extremely old and the cover was very withered and some of it was burnt. Leroy picked up the book and tried to open it but it was locked with a lock. Leroy used all his strength to pull it open and it broke the lock but then something flies out the book. "What was that?" He says. But nothing was there. "Huh. Oh well." He says. A few of the pages were burnt. "What is this?" He asks himself. Leroy sighed and decided to leave the area to avoid getting hurt from the fire or having lung damage from the smoke. Leroy left the cave and was looking at the book on his way back to his house. He was confused on what jumped out but he saw that most of the book was dusty and also pretty burnt so it was very hard to read what it said. He didn't care though as the book was pretty old and didn't look that important but still chose to take it with him. After making it back, Rocky greeted Leroy at the door. He put the book on the lectern looking at it closely. He was kind of confused on why it was down there in a burning area. Leroy sighed and decided to get help with this. He grabbed the book that could enter Earth.