The Mysterious Forest

Nickle, Hunter Green Steve and Light Steve all gasped. Wrath Steve looked at the three. His mouth was covered with blood from biting the Navy Leaders head off. "NO!" Someone shouts from above. They all look up and Trevil was there. He had watched the entire thing. "Where is Leroy?" Light Steve asks. "He was thrown off the edge as well!" Nickle exclaims. Light Steve gasps. Wrath Steve laughs. "Some warrior." He says mocking Leroy. There was something they didn't know though. Leroy didn't hit the ground in the Yellow Kingdom, he went somewhere else. Leroy was on the ground in a dark, misty forest. He awakens. He sat up. But then he winced and grabbed his chest. Leroy looked at his surroundings. He stood up. The forest was dark and mysterious. He turned around and noticed that it was the same forest he spent his days in the field in. He began walking around to find it. Leroy then made it and found the field. He gasped. Even though it wasn't night, the field was very dark and the mist was giving it a mysterious feeling. Leroy looked around at the field. He makes it to the center of the field and drops to his knees. He looked around at the surroundings noticing how the mist was causing a glow on the flowers making them pretty mystical. He didn't understand why the forest was like this currently. But then Leroy noticed something else. There was an outline of a person in the distance. Leroy stood up and noticed his hand. His palm was glowing yellow and the outline was becoming clearer. Leroy gasped. The person stepped out and Leroy recognized them immediately. It was Innocent Orange Steve. "What? Innocent Orange Steve?" Leroy says. Innocent Orange Steve gestured for him to come closer. Leroy ran to him and hugged him. "How am I seeing you?" Leroy asks. "Your power allows you to see me easier than before. But listen, you can't give up here. It's your job to keep the Steves safe and please try not to let Wrath Steve into Earth. It is still possible to defeat Wrath Steve there but I still want you to try and keep him away from Earth." Innocent Orange Steve says. Leroy puts his head down. "Is there still an easy way to stop him? We've been trying to but he's way too strong. I did just suffer defeat back there." He says. "No you didn't. You can't give up. You're still a strong warrior. You've always been brave." Innocent Orange Steve says. Then, he touches Leroy's heart and Leroy flashbacks to everything he's been through with Innocent Orange Steve and his other deceased friends. Leroy touched Innocent Orange Steves wrist and knew he was ready to go back to the fight knowing Innocent Orange Steve still had his back.