The Shocking Truth

Both Trevil and the Navy Leader flinched and were taken aback. Leroy had teared up after shouting that. "You released him?" Trevil asks still in shock. "Yes. It was by accident though. I didn't know but I'm still guilty for it. Especially by Wrath Steve himself. I found the burning cave and saw the book that contained him. I saw something that said 'Navy Steve' in the book and we wanted to come find you for more information." Leroy says. Trevil and the Navy leader look at each other. "Well. It goes further back Leroy. Many years ago, sometime around when we and the other chromatic steves were created. A red Steve was put up for a test on a new potion. But when he drank it, it had a very bad side effect. Overnight, the poor red Steve became a black and red humanoid creature with sharp fangs and a terrifying appearance and personality. When he transformed, he went on a rampage on each kingdom attacking every steve in sight. It absorbs and eats steves and we always see its beady eyes and chilling glare. Once it sees a steve, it attacks it immediately. Sometime before us Navy Steves disappeared, we found a way to capture Wrath Steve so it doesn't hurt anyone else. The original Navy King enchanted a book with the cost of his own life to capture Wrath Steve forever. So after, the book was enchanted and ready to capture Wrath Steve. We all had to keep him from moving so we could capture him in the book. It explains the lock on the book as well and we hid it deep below a cave. Not sure why it was burning though." The navy leader explains. "Oh my goodness. I can't believe that's who Wrath Steve was." Leroy says. "Leroy, I know you released him by accident but the reason the book was mentioning us Navy Steves is because the navy king sacrificed himself to enchant the book." Trevil says. But then Leroy remembers something. "Uh oh. Light Steve! Hunter Green Steve! The Yellow Leader!" He exclaims. "Wait. What happened?" Trevil asks. "Wrath Steve seperated me from Light, Hunter and the yellow leader." Leroy says. "Oh. Well we better go find them." Navy Leader says, "I'll ask my apprentice to take over." He walks off. "So I'm guessing Light Steve, Yellow Leader and Hunter Green Steve are your friends?" Trevil asks. "Yes. They came with me on this trip to find you and Wrath Steve separated us in the forest." Leroy says. "Oh. Well we will help you find them." Trevil says.