Not Alone

A couple days later, Leroy was pacing outside of the Yellow Kingdom castle. Nickle and Ash had returned to the Steve World to help the Steves plan. He was holding the book that lead to Earth. Trevil and the Navy Leader were able to inform the other Navy Steves about Wrath Steves return and the plan to stop him for good. Leroy's wounds had healed up and he was testing out his powers more. He lifted up his hand and summoned a small shield again. "Where did this power even come from?" He asks himself. For some reason, he felt something in his heart when he uses his power. He puts his other hand over his heart and then flashbacks back to when he was training Innocent Orange Steve and fighting with his teacher. He heard his own heartbeat from the loss and guilt. Now he understood. The reason he can stay in one piece and use his power without any problems is because of his friends and family in his heart. Leroy heard the saying about how his deceased friends and family are forever in his heart no matter what. He knew his friends and family were still there for him no matter where he was. Leroy smiled. He walked back into the castle. They all were planning on what to do about Wrath Steve. "Would trapping him in the book work again?" Light Steve asks. Trevil and the Navy Leader explained the past of Wrath Steve to them. "Not sure. It is possible it could work still but if so, we would need to destroy the book immediately." Trevil says. Hunter Green Steve nods. Nickle was sitting in a wheel chair currently. "Well there could be a way to destroy the book without freeing him." She says. "Indeed. There are multiple ways but I don't see how it would be that easy to trap him again." Ash says. She was leaning against the wall. Rocky barks. Light Steve looks at Leroy. "Do you think your power could work against him?" He asks. "It's just a power to form a shield. I don't see what good it could do rather than keep us all safe." Leroy says. "Have you tested it?" Hunter Green Steve asks. "Multiple times but it's not exactly used for fighting but at least it can be used as a protective shield." Leroy says forming a shield around each of them. "So it's not just you that you can use the shield on." Trevil says. Leroy makes all the shields disappear, "Yeah I recently learned that when I used it on Rocky. So that's a good thing." He says. They all agreed. Even though they still had to complete the plan, Leroy knew he wasn't alone and never will be.