Search For The Navy Steves

Leroy returns to the Steve World to get Light Steve, Hunter Green Steve and the Yellow Leader. They were ready to go look for the Navy Steves in hopes they will know what to do about Wrath Steve and know what the Navy Diamond is. Leroy had his right hand over his chest because his wound still hurt. "Hey Leroy, is Nickle alright?" Hunter Green Steve asks. Leroy looks at him and says, "She's alright. She has to stay in the hospital for a while longer though." Light Steve and the Yellow Leader look at each other sadly. "I don't even know where we need to begin searching." Leroy says. "Does the book say anything else?" Light Steve asks. Leroy looks through the book, but it was too scorched to see anything in the book. "I can't see anything in the book." He says. "Well now what do we do?" Light Steve asks. But then, Leroy hears something. He takes the Navy crystal out of his inventory and notices that it was glowing and shaking as if it was sensing something. But then, it began floating and a beam of light shot out of it pointing somewhere. "What the heck?" Hunter Green Steve says. The diamond was floating over Leroy's hand and the light was creating a path. "Where is it leading?" Light Steve asks. "I don't know. Should we follow it?" Leroy asks. They all nod. Then they began following the light. Leroy was holding the book that lead to Earth and the scorched book. They all were cautious as well just in case the diamond was leading them somewhere dangerous. They all were pretty confused. The light lead them into a forest. "Huh. Interesting. The diamond is leading us into the forest I met Innocent Orange Steve in." Leroy says. "Wow. I forgot you met Innocent Orange Steve here." The Yellow Leader says. Leroy nodded but then put his head down. He missed Innocent Orange Steve a lot. He also missed his teacher, Judge, Red Steve, Assistant Steve and everyone else he lost. Even though, none of it was his fault, he felt guilty for everyone who died. He also felt pretty guilty for releasing Wrath Steve. But then a loud crash noise brought him out of his thoughts. The four stopped and looked around frantically. Leroy unsheathed his sword, so did Hunter Green Steve. Then they hear a scream but then out of nowhere, blood splats onto a tree next to Leroy. "Oh god!" Light Steve exclaims. But then rustling is heard in front of them. They look in front and then something walks out from behind the trees in front of them. They all gasped. It was a darker version of a Steve, it had one red eye, the other was black and seemed to be wearing a type of armor. But in his left hand, he was dragging a dead yellow Steve. "Oh my." The Yellow Leader says shocked. The thing drops the Yellow Steve on the ground. "Who are you?" Leroy asks. The diamond was still leading them somewhere, it was pointing past the thing. It laughs. It was a deep and very distorted laugh. "Hello Leroy." It said. Its voice was very deep and sounded like a robotic voice almost. "How do you know my name?" Leroy asks. "We know everyone." It said. "We?" Light Steve asks. The thing turned back and then Wrath Steve walked out from behind the trees, his mouth completely covered in blood. Leroy's eyes widened. The dead yellow Steve was covered in blood as well. Leroy knew what had happened, he could just picture it. "What have you done?" Leroy asks. "Darkness is coming back. It always comes back at some point." Wrath Steve says. Light Steve, Hunter Green Steve and the Yellow Leader gasp. Leroy was already very shocked. Wrath Steve nods at the dark creature but then it jumps up and slams his fist into the ground separating the group.