The Main Goal

Leroy gasped. "Oh god." He says. "Earth?" Trevil asks. Leroy looks at him. "Earth is a world I discovered a while back. I met my friend Nickle in that world as well as her friend Ash. I was helping Nickle with her horse riding skills for a horse race she was doing soon and during the horse race, we were hunted by these hunters after me and Hunter Green Steve," Hunter Green Steve put his head down nodding, "But Nickle and Ash saved us and now we are safe in that world." Leroy says. Trevil and Navy Leader looked at each other shocked. "Wait." Leroy says realizing something. "Oh god Nickle! I haven't checked in on her for a while." They all rush back to the Yellow Kingdom. Leroy quickly takes the book to go to Earth and teleports there immediately. He had been teleporting to the hospital since he recognized the place now, he could teleport there instead of walking. Trevil came with him. He and Leroy found Nickle's room and went to talk with her. "Hey Leroy." She says after noticing them. Trevil waves hi. "Who is this?" She asks. "This is Trevil, the navy steve." Leroy says. Nickle gasps. "You found them?" She asks. Leroy nods. The two walk over to sit next to her bed. "Nice to meet you Nickle." Trevil says. "Nice to meet you too Trevil." She says. "I wasn't expecting to find another world." Trevil says. Nickle chuckles. "The hospital said that I could probably be able to leave soon but I'll need a wheelchair or crutches to help me walk." She says. "Okay that's good. Just try not to put too much pressure on your ankle. Wrath Steve really hurt it bad." Leroy says. "Wait. Wrath Steve broke your ankle?" Trevil asks. "Not just that. He is the reason I have this scratch over my eye and my leg was cut open." She says. Leroy nods sadly. "Jeez. He sure can do quite a bit of damage but he's only been after you and your friends Leroy. Why is that the case?" Trevil asks. "I have no idea. Nickle was attacked first and then I was. He also attacked you, Navy Leader, Light Steve, Hunter Green Steve and the Yellow Leader. I don't understand." Leroy says. "Maybe it was because you released him." Nickle says. "I don't know. I've never even seen this guy until now." Leroy says looking to Trevil. "I understand. But Leroy, how the heck were you able to keep going after being stabbed in the hip?" Trevil asks. Nickle gasps. Leroy looks down. "I'm not sure. It could have been my power or something." He says. "Okay now I've heard everything." Nickle says. "Nickle, I was stabbed in the hip by Wrath Steve when we fought him in the forest on our way to find Light Steve, Hunter Green Steve and Yellow Leader after the Eternal Dark King- Some henchmen of Wrath Steve I believe- separated us. But I was able to keep going somehow and well, after I went to block Wrath Steves attack to Trevil and the Navy Leader, I was somehow able to form a type of shield." Leroy says. "Wait what? Can you show me?" Nickle asks. Leroy puts up his hand and a yellow light forms around his wrist creating a shield. "Whoa. That's cool." She says. Trevil smiled. Leroy faded the shield. "Currently, our main goal is to keep Wrath Steve and the Eternal Dark King from entering Earth. If he enters Earth using the book, then I have no idea how we would be able to stop him as Earth is much bigger than our world... I think." He says. "I see. Look, I'll be out of the hospital soon. I may not be able to help much but I'll try to." Nickle says. Leroy touches her shoulder. "I don't want you to get more hurt than you already are so please be careful." He says. She nods.