Locking Horns

Nickle was shocked on what Wrath Steve did. The shield has disappeared after Leroy fell off the edge. "What have you done!" She exclaims. Wrath Steve turns to her. He laughs. "Well, at least you can fall with him." He says beginning to walk towards her. But before he could grab her, something shoots Wrath Steve in the neck. They both look up and Hunter Green Steve was there holding the pistol. Wrath Steve roars at him. Hunter Green Steve jumps down slamming his fist into the ground after landing. Wrath Steve rushes for him but Hunter Green Steve pushes him away, kicks him and then shoots him in the arm. Wrath Steve goes for Hunter Green Steve and they lock in battle immediately. Hunter Green Steve jumps up, does a backflip in the air and then kicks Wrath Steve away. Wrath Steve wasn't deterred however. He rushes for Hunter Green Steve and they lock in battle again. Nickle was watching in shock. Then, Hunter Green Steve grabs Wrath Steves arm and throws him off the edge. "Okay, that was close." He says. "Thanks for coming out to help. But LEROY FELL OFF THE EDGE!" Nickle exclaims. Hunter Green Steve gasps and looks down. "Oh no." He says. "Well, now what do we do?" Nickle asks. "I don't know. We may have to try and-" but then something wraps around Hunter Green Steves neck. Nickle gasps. Hunter Green Steve grabs the thing wrapped around his neck trying to get it off as it was strangling him. Nickle looks behind him and noticed the Eternal Dark King behind him using a darkness tentacle on him. She screams. "The Eternal Dark King!" She exclaims. Hunter Green Steve kicks the tentacle trying to get it off but it wouldn't get loose. But then out of nowhere, Light Steve jumps off from the edge and slices the tentacle in half breaking it free from Hunter Green Steve. Eternal Dark King lost his temper and went for Light Steve but Hunter Green Steve shot him in the shoulder. Eternal Dark King backed off and was trying to attack them but kept getting pushed back. Eternal Dark King roared and then rushed for Hunter and Light. But then, the Navy Leader jumped down in front of them all and pushed him away. Eternal Dark King got back up and went for them again but Navy Leader pushed him away. But then, Wrath Steve jumps back up onto the area they were fighting in. "Oh come on!" Nickle exclaims. Navy Leader put up his arm to protect the three. "Stay back!" He shouts. But Wrath Steve didn't move, he just waited. They all didn't move. Navy Leader chose to attack first and rushed for him but then Wrath Steve grabs him by the shoulders causing him to lose his weapon. Wrath Steve chuckles. "You can't attack me that easily. Especially not without the book." He says. Eternal Dark King laughs. The other three were shocked. But then, Wrath Steve bites Navy Leaders head off and throws his body off the edge.