Reuniting

Leroy says the chant to travel to Earth. The book began glowing. He put it on his lectern and then the book pulls Leroy in. Leroy jumps out of the book into Nickle's room. He stands back up. Nickle was sitting on the bed. She noticed Leroy. She gasped. "Leroy!" She exclaims. "Nickle!" Leroy exclaims. They both run up and hug. "It's been a while." He says. "It sure has." She says. "Hey, I came here because I have found something strange." He says. "Oh really? What is it?" She asks. "A different type of book. I found it in a cave that was on fire apparently and I was wondering if you could come help me figure out what it says. It's a little hard for me to read it." Leroy says. "Okay. Let me call Ash real quick." Nickle says. He nods. She walks over and grabs her phone to call Ash. After calling her, she says, "She's busy right now so she might come here later." Leroy nods. The two enter the Steve World immediately. Rocky runs into the room after they come back. "Hey Rocky." Nickle says kneeling down to pet her. "Here's the book." Leroy says showing her the withered book. Nickle looks at it. "This book is very old." She says. "I know. It was mostly burnt in the cave." He says. He sets it on the lectern and opens it. Nickle looks at it closely. "I can't read it. The wording is all smudged." She says. Nickle thinks for a second. She looks at it closer. "Hold on. I can see some of it." She says. "What does it say?" Leroy asks. "Well I do see the word 'Wrath' and something about 'Darkness' and 'Navy'?" She says confused. Leroy was very confused as well. But then he gasped. "Navy?" He asks. "Yes. Navy something." She says. Leroy rushes up the stairs to grab something. Nickle was confused on his concern. Leroy opens a chest and takes something out of it. He rushes back downstairs and shows the dark blue diamond to her. "Wow. This diamond is much darker than a regular diamond." Nickle says. "Yeah that's the point. It's a navy color. The book could be mentioning something about it." He says. "Huh. Maybe. Where did you find it?" She asks. "I stole it from Diamond Steve before we killed him." Leroy says. "Oh. Maybe the book is mentioning something about it." She says. He nods. "Maybe you should take the book to the library to see what they could do." She says. "I doubt they would be able to read it but I can try." Leroy says. "I'll wait for you here." Nickle says. Leroy nods, takes the book with him and heads to the library.