The First Attack

Nickle went outside of Leroy's house after he left. She goes to the backyard to look around. She looked at the Navy diamond closely. "I wonder why Diamond Steve had this." She says curiously. She walks over to the fence and leans over. But then she hears something. "What was that?" She says. Nickle looks around confused. Nickle cautiously walks towards the side of the house. She looks around very quickly but nothing was there. Nickle backs away again. "Pull yourself together Nickle. Nothing is wrong." She says to herself, "Nothing is-" but then something jumps at her. She screams and falls to the ground. Nickle then noticed what was attacking her. It was a black and red humanoid creature. It also had a huge mouth with sharp teeth and blood dripping from it. She was shocked by the thing staring at her. The thing jumps at her again. She stands back up very fast and kicks it away. She rushes at it and grabs its neck to try and strangle it to death but then it scratches her face causing her to stagger back. Nickle tries to fight back but the thing unsheathes a sword and cuts open her leg. She screams and falls down again. She tries to crawl away but then the thing stomps on her ankle breaking it. She screams again. The thing turns her over to face it. Nickle was about to cry from the pain and terror. "WHAT ARE YOU?" She screams. Even though its mouth was huge, it seemed to smile very evilly. "Remember the word 'Wrath' from the book?" It asks. She was shocked. "I... Am Wrath Steve!" It says. She gasps. Wrath Steve lifts his sword to give the final blow to Nickle, she tried to kick the thing off but was unsuccessful because she was very tired and in a lot of pain. But then something jumps at Wrath Steve pushing him off her. Nickle looks and was shocked by what she saw. It was Rocky attacking Wrath Steve. Nickle wanted to interfere but couldn't stand from her broken ankle. Wrath Steve then pushed Rocky off him and stabbed her in the side. Nickle screams, "No!" Rocky whines from the pain. Wrath Steve rips the sword out of Rocky leaving her to bleed. He goes for Nickle again and tries to stab her to death again but then something grabs him by the neck and pulls him away. It was Leroy. He had come back after hearing Nickle's screams. Leroy looked back at Wrath Steve but then he teleports away.