The Second Search

Leroy, Trevil and the Navy Leader left the kingdom to go look for Hunter Green Steve, Light Steve and the Yellow Leader. "I hope we can find them." Leroy says. They come to the clearing where Leroy met Trevil. "This is where I met Trevil." Leroy says to the Navy Leader. "Hmm. So where were you separated?" Trevil asks. "Wrath Steve knocked me far I'm sure so this way I believe." Leroy says taking the lead. The two follow him. The three were walking for quite a while. Then they come to another clearing. "Oh god!" Trevil exclaims. Leroy noticed as well. It was the blood on the tree before. The Navy Leader runs over to the dead yellow Steve. "Jeez. You guys seem to have had a fight over here." He says. "No. Wrath Steve killed that Yellow Steve and his blood splatted on to this tree." Leroy says. Trevil thinks for a moment. "If you all were separated. Then it depends on which way they were knocked to." He says. "What even-" something crashes down next to the Navy Leader knocking him away before he could finish his sentence. Trevil and Leroy gasp. It was Wrath Steve again. "Wrath Steve!" Trevil exclaims. "Trevil." Wrath Steve says. Leroy helps the Navy leader back up. "Get away!" Trevil shouts. Wrath Steve was fighting with Trevil. Leroy gasps. Wrath Steve punches Trevil to the ground and was about to stab him but then, Leroy jumps at Wrath Steve lunging him away. "Get away from him!" Leroy exclaims. Wrath Steve kicks Leroy in the stomach getting him off him. Leroy gets up immediately. So does Wrath Steve. The two fight for a while. Navy Leader and Trevil were shocked on Leroy's bravery and strength. Leroy slices Wrath Steve's face. "Enough venom!" He exclaims. Leroy has seen some movies from Earth and thought Wrath Steve looked like Venom. Wrath Steve goes for Leroy again but he dodges and Wrath Steve hits the tree instead. "Oh I know this trick." Leroy thought. Wrath Steve tries to go for Leroy again but instead of Leroy dodging, he stabs Wrath Steve instead. Wrath Steve screeches in pain. Trevil and Navy Leader gasp. But then, Wrath Steve grabs the swords handle and rips it out of his own chest taking it from Leroy and then stabs it into Leroy's hip.