The Lost Attack

Light Steve looks at Hunter Green Steve shocked. "Where the heck did you get that?" He asks. "Got it from Nickle." Hunter Green Steve says. Light Steve looks at Leroy shocked. Hunter Green Steve turns to look at him too. "Oh god! Leroy!" Light Steve exclaims. Leroy was sitting down against the wall and had been stabbed in the chest and was bleeding from the stomach and mouth as well. Leroy was still conscious but was injured badly. Hunter Green Steve walks over and helps Leroy back up. "What happened?" Light Steve asks. "Wrath Steve came out of nowhere and attacked me. He was pushing his foot into my stomach and you saw what happened when he stabbed me Light Steve." Leroy explains. He puts his head down. Rocky rushes down the stairs. She barks and runs to Leroy. Leroy reaches down to pet her. "Why is he JUST after you?" Hunter Green Steve asks. "I have no idea." Leroy says. "Leroy, earlier you said something about a Navy Steve. What did that mean?" Light Steve asks. "It was in the book. I believe that is what that dark blue diamond is. The color seems to be Navy so there could be Navy Steves." Leroy says. "Okay interesting. I've never heard of a navy Steve. I guess it would make sense for there to be more chromatic Steves." Light Steve says. "I haven't heard of them either." Hunter Green Steve says. "Well, we better go out and find them. They could help us. If they are mentioned in the book, it would make sense if they know." Leroy says. "Agreed." Light Steve says. "I need to go tell Nickle what happened. When I get back, we will go to try and find them." Leroy says. The two first hesitate because of Leroy's injuries but then agreed. Leroy used the book and entered Earth. He got to the hospital and went to Nickle's room. "Hey Nickle." Leroy says when he enters. Nickle noticed. She notices his wounds. "Oh my god! Leroy what happened?" She asks. "Attacked by Wrath Steve but I'm alright." He says sitting down on the chair next to her bed. "You were stabbed in the chest!" She exclaims shocked. "Ah. It's just a scratch. I'll be fine." He says, "How are you doing?" "Fine. The hospital wants to keep me here for a little while longer before I can leave. But I'm just glad you're alright. Your injuries are worse than mine." She says still worried. "Nickle, I'll be fine. We are going to go search for the Navy Steves that the book mentioned." Leroy says. "Oh, yeah. Do you think you might find them?" She asks. "Maybe. But we don't even know if they're are still any more around." Leroy says. "True." She says. "I just wanted to make sure you're alright. I'm very sorry on what happened to you." He says. "It wasn't your fault." She says. Leroy puts his head down. "I better go. We need to try and find the Navy Steves before Wrath does." He says. "Alright. Be careful out there okay?" She asks. "I promise I will." He says. He walks out of her room leaving the hospital.