Too Late

The book dropped to the ground. Leroy put his hands over his mouth in complete shock. Everyone else stared in shock. Leroy dropped to his knees and picked up the book staring at it sadly. Everyone else was in shock and emotion from what just happened. The Yellow Steves have all noticed as well. Leroy shut his eyes and held the book close. He no longer felt there was any hope left. They were too late to stop Wrath Steve and the Eternal Dark King. Leroy knew they would spread darkness across Earth immediately after they figure out what to do. The group went back into the castle. Leroy was holding the book to his chest. Nickle was full of emotion and trying to stay strong. Light Steve was just in disbelief. Hunter Green Steve was shocked and angry. Ash was holding Rocky and was in a lot of emotion. The Yellow Leader was sitting on his throne listening for a spark of hope. Leroy looked at the book. He felt he had failed the steves and couldn't do anything to save them now. Trevil looked at the Navy diamond thinking about the Navy Leader. He was hoping for there to be a way out of this but then he realized something. Trevil walked over to Leroy. "Leroy, I'm so sorry." He says. Leroy didn't look at him. "Listen, I know this may not be a good option but your body is stable enough for you to use the navy diamond. It has a lot of power in it itself. It should increase your power strength and keep you stable enough to use it to a strong point. I will let you borrow it as a way to try and defeat Wrath Steve. You need it." Trevil says. Leroy looks at him finally. Trevil hands him the diamond. Leroy was pretty shocked on the idea and thought it would be best for the time being. "Everything's going to be okay Leroy. We will be fine. We just need to stick together and don't give up." Trevil says wrapping his arm around his back. Leroy sighs. "I know. We have to try but how can we stop him? Earth is bigger than I thought." He says. "We can't give up Leroy. We have to try." Trevil says. Leroy put his head down staring at the book and the diamond. He knew they had to keep going but was worried for Earth and still was scared. Trevil stood up and went to go talk to the Yellow Leader. Leroy just stared at the diamond and the book still worried about everything and everyone on Earth. He knew that the darkness was no joke and could destroy everything and turn it into nothing. Leroy was in disbelief about everything. Then he realizes something, "Oh god." He says. Leroy looked outside and back down at the book. He knew there was only one option left.