The Deadly Reign

Leroy looked at Rocky who was still alive but badly injured. He looked at Nickle still on the ground. "Oh my god!" He exclaims. He rushes over to her to see what happened. He kneels down next to her. "What happened?" He asks. "That thing came out of nowhere and attacked me." Nickle says. "What the heck was that?" He asks. Rocky got herself back up and limped over to them. "The thing calls himself Wrath Steve. I think that's what the book was talking about." Nickle says. Leroy looks at Nickle's injuries. Nickle had a huge scratch over her eye, her left leg was cut open and her right ankle was broken. "Nickle. You're hurt... Badly." Leroy says. "I only couldn't escape because that thing really messed up my ankle." She says. "You probably couldn't run even if he didn't. Your knee was also cut open." He says. Nickle nods. She winces from the pain. "We better get you back to Earth and tell Ash what happened." He says. He stands up and helps her back up. Leroy had to help Nickle walk since she couldn't by herself. Leroy teleported she and himself to Earth. Leroy set Nickle on her bed while he called Ash again to tell her what happened. Ash was pretty shocked and immediately came over. Ash called the hospital so Nickle could get medical attention. "What the heck happened?" Ash asked Leroy. He explained what exactly happened. She was very shocked and concerned for her friend. Leroy felt terrible for what happened. "Did you get any information from the librarian?" Nickle asks. "They couldn't exactly see what the book said but they did say that the Navy thing apparently said 'Navy Steve'." Leroy says. "Navy Steve?" Nickle and Ash ask at the same time. "Yes. But that's truly the only thing they could read. Maybe there could be steves called Navy Steves. It would be cool to see more steves." Leroy says. They both agree. Ambulances then arrive to take Nickle to the hospital. Leroy and Ash went with her. Nickle immediately got medical attention from the doctors so she wouldn't get even more hurt. The doctors put a cast on Nickle's ankle as well as bandaging up her knee. The scratch over her eye wasn't that bad but they still put ointment on it to prevent it from getting infected. Leroy was sitting down on a chair next to Nickle's hospital bed. "I'm surprised that even happened." He says. "Yeah. I wasn't really expecting it." She says. "Where did he even come from?" Leroy asks. "I don't know. He just came out of a corner and attacked me." She says. "Listen, I'm going to go tell Light Steve and Hunter Green Steve what happened. I'll be back soon." He says. Nickle nods. Ash was listening at the door. When she heard Leroy coming, she ran off. Leroy opened the door. He heard her but he brushed it off and walked away.