The Navy Kingdom

Navy Steve shows Leroy the way through the forest. The two come up to a hill. After the two get up the hill, Navy Steve points down. Leroy's eyes widen. "That's the Navy Kingdom." Navy Steve says. "Oh my god. How did we never find it?" Leroy asks. "We hid our kingdom away where no one could find it." Navy Steve says. "Why did you hide out?" Leroy asks. "Well we aren't exactly part of the 'Rainbow'. We are kind of half indigo, half blue." Navy Steve says putting his head down. Leroy puts his hand on his back. "Well if you don't want me to, I won't tell anyone about the kingdom." He says. "No. You can let your friends know but still." Navy Steve says. But then he finally notices the stab wound on Leroy. "What the. Leroy were you attacked?" He asks. "Oh. You finally noticed. Yes, Wrath Steve attacked me, Light Steve and Hunter Green Steve. He also attacked my friend Nickle." Leroy explains. "Oh god. He's a step ahead of us. Leroy follow me." Navy Steve says.  Leroy nods and follows him. Leroy was looking around at the kingdom while following Navy Steve at all the buildings and the other Navy Steves. Navy Steve then lead him into the main building. There was another Navy Steve sitting on a throne in the main room. The Navy Steve Leroy met leads Leroy into the main building. "Hello Leader." He says. The leader looks down. "Ah. Welcome back Trevil." He says. "Trevil?" Leroy asks. "Yeah, that's my name." The Navy Steve says. "Who is your friend here?" The leader asks. "This is Leroy, the yellow Steve. I found him in the forest near the kingdom." Trevil says. "A yellow Steve? Haven't seen one of them in a while." The leader says hopping up from the throne. "We've never heard of the navy steves until we found that book in that burning cave." Leroy says. "Oh... That explains Wrath Steve." Trevil says. The leader gasps. "Wrath Steve! Oh no!" He exclaims. "Yeah... It's a very long story." Leroy says. But then he gasps and turns away. Trevil noticed. "What's wrong Leroy?" He asks. "I can't really explain it." Leroy says. The leader was also confused. "Uhh." Leroy stammers. Trevil turns to the leader and shrugs. Then finally, Leroy blurted out without really thinking, "I RELEASED WRATH STEVE AND HE ALMOST KILLED MY FRIEND!"