ao. six

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Chapter Six

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

❝ I Guess, It's Priorities ❞

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Athanasia secretly groaned as she looked at the book. Her nannies, especially Lily, told his majesty, Claude, that she's a genius at young age. It's quite actually expected for her, since she's a genius and studied everything back then to impress Claude, but it didn't work. However, no one knew she went back from time so she just complied at the education she was given.

Bill Roitz, speak in artlantian and many others because she doesn't have to do princess' works and became a polyglot, studied things like the sycansian bible and suchs. She even knew basic magic, although she stopped after finishing the whole book. 'Is this cheating?' Athanasia thought as she answered everything on the book. 'I feel like i am cheating. Although, no one knew about me returning back from time, but i really feel guilty because i think this is cheating.'

For the past few days, ever since she became the crown princess, Athanasia had dinner with her father, Claude. It may seem that Claude is expressionless outside, but Claude was really happy to dine with Athanasia. Every now and then, they have tea in the afternoon. Athanasia may not admit it, but she likes the attention he was giving her.

Athanasia silently grinned as she continued writing. 'Hehe.. I wonder what happened. It feels weird everytime we do things together. But i'm thankful.'

Claude was just doing his paperworks when he sneezed for a moment. He arched his eyebrow in confusion as he started doing his work.

"What if  there is another princess, your majesty? It's only a suposition bu—"

"In this case, i can be sure.. Unless Athanasia, my only child, splits into two."

Claude gripped his head as he sighed in annoyance. Surely, that Roger Alpheus is out of his mind. Two childrens? Claude is pretty sure that the only woman who bore his seed was Diana, and Diana only. And he'll never replace the love of his life to any other. Even when he's dead.

He already asked Felix to investigate the Alpheus, and it seemed that the duke has been taking care of his so-called ward. And it didn't pleased him enough when he was said to be a Margarita, and his former fianceé's daughter. If Roger thinks he's that little brat's father, he'll be mistaken by that.

Claude sighed once again as he dropped his quil and started walking out of the room and headed himself towards the Emerald Palace. There, he noticed Athanasia quietly tiptoeing as she looked at her behind every second. Claude silently chuckled as he knew, his child is sneaking out. He walked towards the little princess as he gently carried her.

Athanasia, who're sneaking off to her lessons because she was bored, for the first time in her two lifes, tiptoed silently. She was really bored and had no choice. She didn't even noticed her father walking when he picked her up.

"A-Ah!" Athanasia yelled as she looked at the emperor with a confused and frightened look. When she noticed that it was only her father, she smiled a little as she sighed in relief. "It's only you, Papa."

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Claude questioned as he surely heard the little princess chuckle awkwardly. "Did you snuck off your class?"

"I sneaked out because i already knew them all, papa. I don't want to learn it again." Athanasia whispered as she leaned at her father's shoulders. 'Please don't let me learn them all again. I had enough of the sociological theory and the Marx Beringer's functionalism theory. The tongue of the Holy Sycansian Empire.. I'm done with all those.'

Claude who seemed confused for a moment, sighed as he looked at his daughter. Athanasia looked really conflicted at the moment. "Alright. Perhaps, it is still too early for you to start studying. Let's move it to next year."

'You think, it's early?' Athanasia looked at Claude dumbfoundly as she just shrugged. 'I guess, i could work with it. Atleast, it's better than tomorrow.' Athanasia looked at Claude for a moment as she asked something she never have asked to him, and will never boldly ask. "Can we have tea, Papa?"

"Sure." Claude immediately replied as he started walking towards the Emerald Palace's garden. When he saw Felix running towards them, he immediately ordered the red-head to prepare their table and suchs.

And so, the both of them are sitting at Athanasia's newly made rose garden. It was a beautiful sight for the little princess. Especially the chocolate cake with golden designs in it. And let's just say, the two have enjoyed their alone time together.